- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Burton Albion will welcome Gillingham to Pirelli Stadium for a matchday 45 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Burton Albion 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Burton Albion has won 4 matches, and Gillingham triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Burton Albion's last game in the England EFL League One against Fleetwood Town at home ended in a 5-2 win. Although The Brewers played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Burton Albion outplayed Fleetwood Town in the second half and scored in the 35th, 39th, 72nd, 85th and 90+5 minute.
Gillingham's recent game against Northampton Town ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Gillingham had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st and 68th minute.
So far, Burton Albion plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.39 points per away game on average compared to 1.09 points at home. Although Burton Albion is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Gillingham has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gillingham wins 1.39 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gillingham kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Gillingham.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Burton Albion has scored in 83% of home games. Gillingham is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Burton Albion vs Gillingham Betting Tips
Burton Albion vs Gillingham Head to Head
Average stats between Burton Albion and Gillingham in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League One.
Burton Albion vs Gillingham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Burton Albion and Gillingham across current season. Calculated from Burton Albion's Home stats and Gillingham's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Burton Albion has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Burton Albion has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Burton Albion has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Burton Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Burton Albion recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Burton Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 30 matches (65% of all matches) involving Burton Albion has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gillingham has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gillingham has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gillingham has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Gillingham when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Burton Albion stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Gillingham as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Gillingham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Burton Albion, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Gillingham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (50% of all matches) involving Gillingham has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Gillingham will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||30 %||35 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||17 %||35 %|
|Loss %||41% / 83%||52 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 4.17||3.22||2.61|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.17||1.39||1.26|
|Conceded||1.59 / 3.00||1.83||1.35|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||74 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||22 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 67%||35 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||9 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||39 %||52 %|
|Possession %||45% / 52%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 5.80||5.30||4.22|
|Cards||1.78 / 0.50||1.96||1.61|
|Offsides||1.43 / 0.80||1.52||1.33|
|Fouls||11.83 / 13.40||13.22||10.43|
|Shots||11.17 / 12.40||12.09||10.26|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 3.00||4.35||4.04|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||43 %||39 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||35 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.67||2.65||2.70|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.33||1.35||1.39|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.33||1.30||1.30|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||4 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||39 %||30 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||65 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||61 %||39 %|
|Possession %||40% / 46%||40 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.60||4.78||4.22|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.17||1.91||1.17|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.40||2.14||1.68|
|Fouls||12.07 / 13.00||12.68||11.48|
|Shots||11.54 / 11.80||12.30||10.78|
|Shots on Target||4.98 / 5.00||5.26||4.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Burton Albion vs Gillingham Odds
|HT 1||3.18||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.44|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|