- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Burton Albion will welcome Portsmouth to Pirelli Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a Burton Albion 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Burton Albion has won 1 match, and Portsmouth triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Burton Albion's last game in the England EFL League One against Lincoln City at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The Brewers had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Burton Albion scored in the second half in the 86th minute.
Portsmouth's previous game in the competition versus Charlton Athletic ended in an away 2-2 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Portsmouth was much better in the second half and scored in the 6th and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Burton Albion is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Burton Albion is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Portsmouth has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Portsmouth wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Portsmouth kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Portsmouth.
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth Betting Tips
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth Head to Head
Average stats between Burton Albion and Portsmouth in most recent 5 outings in the England EFL League One.
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Burton Albion and Portsmouth across current season. Calculated from Burton Albion's Home stats and Portsmouth's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Burton Albion has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Burton Albion has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Burton Albion will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Burton Albion has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Can Burton Albion turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Burton Albion recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Burton Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Burton Albion has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Portsmouth has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Portsmouth has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portsmouth has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Portsmouth has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Burton Albion get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Portsmouth, both home and away.
- Can Portsmouth turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portsmouth recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Portsmouth, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (33% of all matches) involving Portsmouth has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||57 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 83%||14 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 4.17||2.71||1.71|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.17||1.57||0.57|
|Conceded||1.14 / 3.00||1.14||1.14|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||86 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 67%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||100 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||14 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|Possession %||43% / 52%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 5.80||6.29||4.86|
|Cards||2.29 / 0.50||2.14||2.43|
|Offsides||0.77 / 0.80||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||12.54 / 13.40||12.14||13.00|
|Shots||15.29 / 12.40||16.29||14.29|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.00||5.71||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||17 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||33 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 3.17||3.00||2.14|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||1.67||0.71|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.00||1.33||1.43|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||83 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||67 %||29 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 3.40||6.50||4.14|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.50||1.83||2.00|
|Offsides||2.92 / 0.50||2.80||3.00|
|Fouls||12.17 / 12.25||12.20||12.14|
|Shots||11.46 / 14.20||11.67||11.29|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 5.00||4.17||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth Odds
|HT 1||3.74||HT X||2.14||HT 2||3.16|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.82||BTTS NO||1.88|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|