- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 RSB Berkane vs Moghreb Tétouan Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Busaiteen will welcome Al Riffa to Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī for a matchday 15 fixture in Bahrain Bahraini Premier League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in an Al Riffa 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Busaiteen has won 1 match, and Al Riffa triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.67 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Busaiteen's last game in the Bahrain Bahraini Premier League against Muharraq at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Busaiteen scored in the second half in the 84th minute.
Al Riffa's previous game in the competition versus Al Najma ended in an away 2-0 win. The Lions was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Al Riffa was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 34th and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Busaiteen is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Busaiteen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Al Riffa has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Riffa has collected 2.60 points on average per away game, compared to 2.38 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Busaiteen has won just 13% of home games. On average they score 1.63 goals and concede 1.25 per game. Al Riffa is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Busaiteen wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Riffa. My prediction is Al Riffa to win.
Busaiteen vs Al Riffa Betting Tips
Busaiteen vs Al Riffa Head to Head
Average stats between Busaiteen and Al Riffa in most recent 3 outings in the Bahrain Bahraini Premier League.
Busaiteen vs Al Riffa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Busaiteen and Al Riffa across current season. Calculated from Busaiteen's Home stats and Al Riffa's Away stats.
Bahrain Bahraini Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Busaiteen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Busaiteen has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Busaiteen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Al Riffa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Busaiteen from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Busaiteen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Busaiteen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Riffa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Busaiteen has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- The last 5 games for Busaiteen has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Busaiteen has seen a total of 10/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 56% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Busaiteen will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Riffa has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Riffa has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Riffa away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Riffa when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Busaiteen stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Al Riffa as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Al Riffa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Riffa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Busaiteen, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Riffa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Riffa has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Riffa will score today, as they have netted in the last 17 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||63 %||40 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||25 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.67||2.88||1.60|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.33||1.63||0.40|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.25||1.20|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||88 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||25 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 33%||87 %||30 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||44 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 4.67||4.13||6.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 16.00||0.00||16.00|
|Shots||9.59 / 9.60||8.57||10.30|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.20||4.43||3.70|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||78% / 100%||75 %||80 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Loss %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.50||2.13||2.70|
|Scored||1.72 / 1.83||1.38||2.00|
|Conceded||0.72 / 0.67||0.75||0.70|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 67%||38 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 100%||63 %||90 %|
|Possession %||60% / 59%||58 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.00||5.29||6.50|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.63 / 10.60||13.29||13.89|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 5.60||6.57||7.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Busaiteen vs Al Riffa Odds
|HT 1||6.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||1.91|
|Home Win Nil||9.50||Away Win Nil||2.05|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|