- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
De Graafschap will welcome Excelsior to Stadion De Vijverberg for a matchday 7 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 19th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. De Graafschap has won 7 matches, and Excelsior triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
De Graafschap's latest fixture against AZ II ended in an away 2-1 loss. De Graafschap dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. De Graafschap was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 48 minute.
Excelsior's recent game against Dordrecht ended in a home 3-1 win. The Kralingers dominated the game and deserved the win. Excelsior pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 47th, 60th and 90+3 minute.
So far, De Graafschap plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.27 points per away game on average compared to 1.09 points at home. Although De Graafschap is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Excelsior has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Excelsior has collected 2.27 points on average per away game, compared to 1.80 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. De Graafschap lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 27% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Kralingers is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against De Graafschap.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. De Graafschap wins on average 1.09 points per home game, compared to 2.27 points per away game for Excelsior. My prediction is De Graafschap to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 34% of De Graafschap's home and Excelsior's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
De Graafschap vs Excelsior Betting Tips
De Graafschap vs Excelsior Head to Head
Average stats between De Graafschap and Excelsior in most recent 16 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
De Graafschap vs Excelsior Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between De Graafschap and Excelsior across current season. Calculated from De Graafschap's Home stats and Excelsior's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, De Graafschap has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. De Graafschap has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for De Graafschap ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for De Graafschap has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for De Graafschap this season.
- Coming into this game, Excelsior has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Excelsior has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Excelsior has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Excelsior as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Excelsior ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Excelsior is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against De Graafschap, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Excelsior, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Excelsior has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Excelsior will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||27 %||73 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||27 %||9 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||45 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.17||2.45||2.91|
|Scored||1.55 / 2.17||1.00||2.09|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.00||1.45||0.82|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 50%||9 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||18 %||27 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||64 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||45 %||64 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||57 %||49 %|
|Corners||7.09 / 4.17||7.73||6.45|
|Cards||1.36 / 1.00||1.73||1.00|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.33||1.45||1.91|
|Fouls||10.59 / 12.50||9.73||11.45|
|Shots||14.41 / 12.33||15.64||13.18|
|Shots on Target||6.73 / 6.67||6.64||6.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 33%||50 %||73 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||30 %||9 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||20 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.52 / 3.00||3.40||3.64|
|Scored||2.29 / 1.33||2.10||2.45|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.67||1.30||1.18|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||60 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||30 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||10 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||27 %|
|Scores %||90% / 67%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||30 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||60 %||64 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||54 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 5.17||5.20||4.00|
|Cards||1.33 / 1.67||1.40||1.27|
|Offsides||2.10 / 1.50||1.70||2.45|
|Fouls||10.10 / 9.17||10.30||9.91|
|Shots||10.62 / 15.00||11.00||10.27|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 6.67||5.70||6.18|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
De Graafschap vs Excelsior Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||9.75|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|