- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
De Graafschap will welcome VVV to Stadion De Vijverberg for a matchday 21 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 22nd October 2021 ended in a De Graafschap 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. De Graafschap has won 4 matches, and VVV triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.36 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
De Graafschap's latest fixture against Utrecht II ended in an away 2-0 win. De Graafschap was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. De Graafschap scored in both halves in the 34th and 89th minute.
VVV's recent game against Oss ended in a home 2-3 loss. The Good Old's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. VVV had good chances in both halves and scored in the 8th and 80th minute.
So far, De Graafschap plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.27 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Although De Graafschap is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
VVV has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. VVV wins 0.91 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. VVV kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. De Graafschap is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
The Good Old is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against De Graafschap.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. De Graafschap wins on average 1.25 points per home game, compared to 0.91 points per away game for VVV. My prediction is De Graafschap to win.
De Graafschap vs VVV Betting Tips
De Graafschap vs VVV Head to Head
Average stats between De Graafschap and VVV in most recent 11 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
De Graafschap vs VVV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between De Graafschap and VVV across current season. Calculated from De Graafschap's Home stats and VVV's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, De Graafschap has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. De Graafschap has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for De Graafschap has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for De Graafschap this season.
- Coming into this game, VVV has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. VVV has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- VVV has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving VVV has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will De Graafschap get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for VVV, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for VVV, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving VVV has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 67%||33 %||73 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||25 %||9 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||42 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 3.17||2.33||2.91|
|Scored||1.52 / 2.17||1.00||2.09|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.00||1.33||0.82|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||42 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||8 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||17 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||17 %||27 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||67 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||33 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||50 %||64 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||56 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.87 / 4.17||7.25||6.45|
|Cards||1.35 / 1.00||1.67||1.00|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.33||1.42||1.91|
|Fouls||10.43 / 12.50||9.50||11.45|
|Shots||14.30 / 12.33||15.33||13.18|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 6.67||6.33||6.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 83%||42 %||27 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||8 %||9 %|
|Loss %||57% / 0%||50 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 2.83||3.00||2.27|
|Scored||1.13 / 2.17||1.42||0.82|
|Conceded||1.52 / 0.67||1.58||1.45|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||67 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 50%||17 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 0%||42 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||42 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||92 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||25 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||50 %||27 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 2.83||5.42||5.45|
|Cards||1.43 / 1.33||1.58||1.27|
|Offsides||1.78 / 2.00||1.83||1.73|
|Fouls||11.13 / 13.00||10.67||11.64|
|Shots||10.61 / 9.67||12.58||8.45|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 5.00||6.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
De Graafschap vs VVV Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.40||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.38||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.66||Under 2.5||2.18|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|