- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Borussia Dortmund will welcome Union Berlin to Signal-Iduna-Park for a matchday 30 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 18th December 2020 ended in a Union Berlin 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Borussia Dortmund has won 2 matches, and Union Berlin triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Borussia Dortmund's last game in the Germany Bundesliga against Werder Bremen at home ended in a 4-1 win. Die Borussen had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Borussia Dortmund played much better in the first half and scored in the 29th, 34th, 38th and 87th minute.
Union Berlin's recent game against Stuttgart ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Die Eisernen didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Union Berlin put the pressure early on and scored in the 20th and 43rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Der BVB is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 16 games on home soil. Die Borussen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Union Berlin has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Union Berlin wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Union Berlin kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Die Schwarzgelben is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Die Eisernen failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Die Schwarzgelben. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Borussia Dortmund wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.06 points per away game for Union Berlin. My prediction is Borussia Dortmund to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Borussia Dortmund's home and Union Berlin's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 61% of Borussia Dortmund's home and Union Berlin's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin Betting Tips
Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin Head to Head
Average stats between Borussia Dortmund and Union Berlin in most recent 5 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Borussia Dortmund and Union Berlin across current season. Calculated from Borussia Dortmund's Home stats and Union Berlin's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Borussia Dortmund has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Borussia Dortmund has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Borussia Dortmund is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Borussia Dortmund will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Borussia Dortmund has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 16 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Borussia Dortmund as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 28 games for Borussia Dortmund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Borussia Dortmund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Union Berlin, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Borussia Dortmund, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (63% of all matches) involving Borussia Dortmund has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Borussia Dortmund will score today, as they have netted in the last 30 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Union Berlin has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Union Berlin has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Union Berlin ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Union Berlin recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Union Berlin, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (66% of all matches) involving Union Berlin has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 100%||63 %||50 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.53 / 4.00||3.50||3.56|
|Scored||2.16 / 3.33||2.31||2.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.67||1.19||1.56|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||56 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||19 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||25 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 83%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 50%||44 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||60% / 51%||62 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.25 / 5.50||5.69||4.81|
|Cards||1.41 / 2.00||1.19||1.63|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.00||2.50||1.75|
|Fouls||10.56 / 9.83||10.44||10.69|
|Shots||15.25 / 13.67||15.00||15.50|
|Shots on Target||6.56 / 6.67||6.81||6.31|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 33%||44 %||25 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||50 %||31 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||6 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.67||2.94||2.56|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.17||1.88||1.06|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.50||1.06||1.50|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||75 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||6 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||94 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||25 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||69 %||44 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.00||4.56||3.44|
|Cards||1.72 / 0.83||1.50||1.94|
|Offsides||2.47 / 2.67||2.63||2.31|
|Fouls||12.44 / 11.17||12.63||12.25|
|Shots||12.06 / 10.33||13.00||11.13|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 3.33||5.69||3.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.43||HT 2||5.30|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.56||Under 9.5 Corners||1.51|