- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Borussia Dortmund will welcome Bayer Leverkusen to Signal-Iduna-Park for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in a Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Borussia Dortmund has won 14 matches, and Bayer Leverkusen triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Borussia Dortmund's latest fixture against Mainz 05 ended in an away 3-1 win. Die Schwarzgelben was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Borussia Dortmund scored in both halves in the 23rd, 42nd and 80th minute.
Bayer Leverkusen's recent game against Union Berlin ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Bayer Leverkusen put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 26th minute.
Since the start of the season, Der BVB is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Die Borussen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Bayer Leverkusen has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bayer Leverkusen wins 1.35 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Die Schwarzgelben is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Werkself failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Die Schwarzgelben.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Borussia Dortmund wins on average 2.06 points per home game, compared to 1.35 points per away game for Bayer Leverkusen. My prediction is Borussia Dortmund to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Borussia Dortmund's home and Bayer Leverkusen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 44% of Borussia Dortmund's home and Bayer Leverkusen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen Betting Tips
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen Head to Head
Average stats between Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen in most recent 29 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen across current season. Calculated from Borussia Dortmund's Home stats and Bayer Leverkusen's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Borussia Dortmund has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Borussia Dortmund has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Borussia Dortmund is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Borussia Dortmund will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Borussia Dortmund has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 17 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Borussia Dortmund as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 30 games for Borussia Dortmund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Borussia Dortmund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bayer Leverkusen, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Borussia Dortmund, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (65% of all matches) involving Borussia Dortmund has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Borussia Dortmund will score today, as they have netted in the last 32 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bayer Leverkusen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bayer Leverkusen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bayer Leverkusen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Bayer Leverkusen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Bayer Leverkusen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 100%||65 %||53 %|
|Draw %||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||24 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||3.56 / 4.17||3.53||3.59|
|Scored||2.21 / 3.33||2.35||2.06|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.83||1.18||1.53|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||59 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 67%||24 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||24 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 83%||53 %||28 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||41 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 100%||59 %||53 %|
|Possession %||60% / 52%||61 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.09 / 4.50||5.53||4.65|
|Cards||1.32 / 1.33||1.12||1.53|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.33||2.41||1.65|
|Fouls||10.38 / 9.17||10.12||10.65|
|Shots||15.00 / 12.00||14.71||15.29|
|Shots on Target||6.44 / 5.17||6.65||6.24|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||47 %||35 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.50||3.29||2.12|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.33||2.00||1.12|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.17||1.29||1.00|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||82 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||41 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||18 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||47 %||24 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||88 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||12 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||59 %||41 %|
|Possession %||60% / 49%||59 %||61 %|
|Corners||5.41 / 4.33||4.94||5.88|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.00||1.82||1.59|
|Offsides||2.12 / 1.50||2.06||2.18|
|Fouls||12.38 / 11.50||13.00||11.76|
|Shots||14.03 / 12.83||15.12||12.94|
|Shots on Target||5.85 / 6.50||6.24||5.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.54||HT 2||4.84|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.25||Under 2.5||3.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.32||BTTS NO||3.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.22|