- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Aldosivi will welcome Lanús to Estadio José María Minella for a matchday 9 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a Lanús 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Aldosivi has won 3 matches, and Lanús triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Aldosivi's last game in the Argentina Primera División against Colón at home ended in a 3-0 win. Although El Tiburón played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Aldosivi was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 29th, 66th and 87th minute.
Lanús's recent game against Gimnasia La Plata ended in a home 2-0 win. Although El Granate didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Lanús put the pressure early on and scored in the 14th and 36th minute.
So far, Aldosivi plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.08 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Aldosivi is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Lanús has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lanús wins 1.58 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lanús kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Los Gringos has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.17 goals and concede 1.67 per game. Lanús won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aldosivi wins on average 0.83 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Lanús. My prediction is Lanús to win.
Aldosivi vs Lanús Betting Tips
Aldosivi vs Lanús Head to Head
Average stats between Aldosivi and Lanús in most recent 6 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Aldosivi vs Lanús Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aldosivi and Lanús across current season. Calculated from Aldosivi's Home stats and Lanús's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Aldosivi has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aldosivi has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lanús's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Aldosivi from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Aldosivi ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Aldosivi turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aldosivi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aldosivi, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (52% of all matches) involving Aldosivi has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lanús has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lanús has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lanús has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Lanús when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Aldosivi stop this run?
- Lanús will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aldosivi, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Lanús, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (60% of all matches) involving Lanús has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lanús will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Draw %||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Loss %||60% / 83%||67 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 2.50||2.83||2.85|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.67||1.17||1.15|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.83||1.67||1.69|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||50 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||42 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||8 %||38 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||75 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||42 %||54 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 4.00||4.00||4.14|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.50||2.42||2.77|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.20||1.25||1.29|
|Fouls||12.07 / 14.20||10.75||13.57|
|Shots||6.40 / 8.00||6.00||6.86|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 5.80||3.50||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Draw %||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||31 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.00||3.23||2.83|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.17||1.77||1.42|
|Conceded||1.44 / 0.83||1.46||1.42|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||77 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||23 %||25 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||92 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||15 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||77 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||48 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.83||4.50||4.38|
|Cards||2.64 / 2.50||2.38||2.92|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.83||2.00||0.63|
|Fouls||14.94 / 13.67||14.25||15.63|
|Shots||7.94 / 9.83||7.25||8.63|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 4.67||3.13||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aldosivi vs Lanús Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|