- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Boston River will welcome Peñarol to for a matchday 3 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 30th May 2021 ended in a Peñarol 5-2 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Boston River has won 0 matches, and Peñarol triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Boston River's latest fixture against Rentistas ended in an away 2-1 win. Verdirrojo was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Boston River scored in both halves in the 14th and 55th minute.
Peñarol's recent game against Fénix ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, La Banda is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Boston River is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Peñarol has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Peñarol wins 1.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Verdirrojo has won just 30% of home games. On average they score 1.10 goals and concede 1.60 per game. Peñarol is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Boston River wins on average 1.10 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Peñarol. My prediction is Peñarol to win.
Boston River vs Peñarol Betting Tips
Boston River vs Peñarol Head to Head
Average stats between Boston River and Peñarol in most recent 14 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Boston River vs Peñarol Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Boston River and Peñarol across current season. Calculated from Boston River's Home stats and Peñarol's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Boston River has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Boston River has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Boston River ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Boston River recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Boston River has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/17 games for Boston River this season.
- Coming into this game, Peñarol has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Peñarol has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Peñarol has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Peñarol as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Peñarol has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Peñarol is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Boston River, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Peñarol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/17 games for Peñarol this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||30 %||18 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||52% / 33%||50 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 1.83||2.70||3.00|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.10||1.27|
|Conceded||1.67 / 0.67||1.60||1.73|
|BTTS %||57% / 17%||60 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||40 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||10 %||45 %|
|Scores %||76% / 50%||90 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||30 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 4.67||7.30||4.73|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.83||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 8.67||9.50||10.45|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 4.17||4.00||5.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||60 %||45 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||40 %||36 %|
|Loss %||10% / 33%||0 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.30||2.18|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.83||1.90||1.27|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.17||0.40||0.91|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||30 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||10 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||30 %||18 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||80 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 17%||70 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||80 %||45 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.48 / 2.33||6.60||6.36|
|Cards||2.57 / 3.83||3.00||2.40|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.67||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.50 / 11.00||17.00||10.00|
|Shots||11.24 / 12.00||11.40||11.09|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 5.50||5.30||4.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Boston River vs Peñarol Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.25||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|