- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Central Córdoba SdE will welcome Rosario Central to Estadio Único Madre de Ciudades for a matchday 9 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 28th March 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Central Córdoba SdE has won 0 matches, and Rosario Central failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Central Córdoba SdE's latest fixture against Racing Club ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Rosario Central's recent game against Arsenal ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Los Canallas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Rosario Central put the pressure early on and scored in the 8th, 10th, 16th and 33rd minute.
So far, Central Córdoba SdE plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.15 points per away game on average compared to 1.08 points at home. Although Central Córdoba SdE is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Rosario Central has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rosario Central wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rosario Central kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rosario Central.
Central Córdoba SdE vs Rosario Central Betting Tips
Central Córdoba SdE vs Rosario Central Head to Head
Average stats between Central Córdoba SdE and Rosario Central in most recent 2 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Central Córdoba SdE vs Rosario Central Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Central Córdoba SdE and Rosario Central across current season. Calculated from Central Córdoba SdE's Home stats and Rosario Central's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Central Córdoba SdE has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Central Córdoba SdE has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rosario Central's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Central Córdoba SdE from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Córdoba SdE recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Central Córdoba SdE has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Central Córdoba SdE has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/25 games for Central Córdoba SdE this season.
- Coming into this game, Rosario Central has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rosario Central has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rosario Central has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Rosario Central has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Rosario Central will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Central Córdoba SdE, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Rosario Central, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (52% of all matches) involving Rosario Central has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rosario Central will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||25 %||23 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||46 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 1.67||2.83||1.85|
|Scored||1.04 / 0.33||1.08||1.00|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.33||1.75||0.85|
|BTTS %||52% / 17%||58 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Scores %||64% / 33%||75 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||17 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||42 %||23 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 4.33||3.86||3.11|
|Cards||2.72 / 2.67||2.67||2.77|
|Offsides||0.88 / 0.83||0.71||1.00|
|Fouls||13.13 / 10.67||12.71||13.44|
|Shots||9.25 / 12.17||10.86||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.69 / 5.17||3.57||3.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||54 %||25 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||15 %||17 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||31 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 3.00||2.85||2.33|
|Scored||1.32 / 2.00||1.77||0.83|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.00||1.08||1.50|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||62 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||31 %||17 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||92 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||31 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||62 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 7.17||4.86||5.86|
|Cards||3.12 / 2.67||2.54||3.75|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.33||2.29||0.71|
|Fouls||15.79 / 14.83||15.29||16.29|
|Shots||10.14 / 13.00||9.43||10.86|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 7.00||5.14||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Central Córdoba SdE vs Rosario Central Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|