- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Lanús will welcome Sarmiento to Estadio Ciudad de Lanús - Néstor Díaz Pérez for a matchday 10 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Sarmiento 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Lanús has won 2 matches, and Sarmiento triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Lanús's latest fixture against Aldosivi ended in an away 3-2 win. Lanús was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Lanús played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 3rd, 19th and 34th minute.
Sarmiento's recent game against River Plate ended in a home 1-2 loss. Los Guerreros's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Sarmiento put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 12nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Lanús is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Lanús is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Sarmiento has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Barra Del Cemento wins 0.54 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sarmiento kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Lanús lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 54% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Los Guerreros haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 46% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.77 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lanús wins on average 1.77 points per home game, compared to 0.54 points per away game for Sarmiento. My prediction is Lanús to win.
Lanús vs Sarmiento Betting Tips
Lanús vs Sarmiento Head to Head
Average stats between Lanús and Sarmiento in most recent 3 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Lanús vs Sarmiento Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lanús and Sarmiento across current season. Calculated from Lanús's Home stats and Sarmiento's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Lanús has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lanús has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sarmiento's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Lanús from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Lanús will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sarmiento, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Lanús, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (60% of all matches) involving Lanús has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lanús will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sarmiento has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sarmiento has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sarmiento has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Sarmiento has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Sarmiento will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lanús, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Sarmiento has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sarmiento, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (48% of all matches) involving Sarmiento has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Draw %||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||31 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.00||3.23||2.83|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.17||1.77||1.42|
|Conceded||1.44 / 0.83||1.46||1.42|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||77 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||23 %||25 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||92 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||15 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||77 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||48 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.83||4.50||4.38|
|Cards||2.64 / 2.50||2.38||2.92|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.83||2.00||0.63|
|Fouls||14.94 / 13.67||14.25||15.63|
|Shots||7.94 / 9.83||7.25||8.63|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 4.67||3.13||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||42 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||25 %||54 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||33 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 1.33||2.00||2.38|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.50||1.08||0.62|
|Conceded||1.36 / 0.83||0.92||1.77|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||42 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||75 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||50 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||67 %||31 %|
|Possession %||42% / 48%||42 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 4.17||4.43||3.29|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.67||2.58||2.23|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.60||2.14||1.43|
|Fouls||13.64 / 13.20||15.29||12.00|
|Shots||9.14 / 8.67||9.86||8.43|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 4.00||4.86||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lanús vs Sarmiento Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|