- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Atlético Mineiro will welcome Fortaleza to Estádio Governador Magalhães Pinto for a matchday 1 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in an Atlético Mineiro 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Atlético Mineiro has won 1 match, and Fortaleza triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
So far, Galão plays better on the road than at home. They win 3.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Galo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Fortaleza has picked up 10 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jangada Atômica wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Alvinegro is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Leão do Pici is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Alvinegro.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Atlético Mineiro to win.
Atlético Mineiro vs Fortaleza Betting Tips
Atlético Mineiro vs Fortaleza Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético Mineiro and Fortaleza in most recent 4 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Atlético Mineiro vs Fortaleza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético Mineiro and Fortaleza across current season. Calculated from Atlético Mineiro's Home stats and Fortaleza's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético Mineiro has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Atlético Mineiro has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético Mineiro will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Atlético Mineiro has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Atlético Mineiro has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Atlético Mineiro will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fortaleza, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Atlético Mineiro has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/4 games for Atlético Mineiro this season.
- It's likely that Atlético Mineiro will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fortaleza has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fortaleza has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fortaleza has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Fortaleza as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Fortaleza is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Atlético Mineiro, having won 3 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fortaleza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Fortaleza this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 3.17||2.00||1.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||1.00||0.00|
|BTTS %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Possession %||48% / 61%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 7.17||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||1.25 / 0.83||1.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.67||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||13.75 / 11.67||13.00||14.50|
|Shots||10.25 / 17.83||11.50||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.25 / 6.83||4.00||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 17%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||3.50||1.50|
|Scored||2.00 / 0.67||3.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||0.50||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||55 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.50 / 5.00||2.00||3.00|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.83||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 17.00||21.00||13.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 13.33||14.00||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 4.17||9.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético Mineiro vs Fortaleza Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.40||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.03|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|