- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Nacional Potosí will welcome San José to Estadio Victor Agustín Ugarte for a matchday 27 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 30th July 2021 ended in a Nacional Potosí 4-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-three times in the most recent seasons. Nacional Potosí has won 10 matches, and San José triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Nacional Potosí's latest fixture against Real Tomayapo ended in an away 3-0 loss. Nacional Potosí dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
San José's recent game against Santa Cruz ended in a home 1-2 loss. Los Santos had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. San José deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Nacional Potosí is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Nacional Potosí is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
San José has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. San José wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. San José failed to score in 79% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Nacional Potosí is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Los Santos haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.93 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost fourteen consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nacional Potosí wins on average 1.57 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for San José. My prediction is Nacional Potosí to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.47 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 74% of Nacional Potosí's home and San José's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Nacional Potosí vs San José Betting Tips
Nacional Potosí vs San José Head to Head
Average stats between Nacional Potosí and San José in most recent 33 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
Nacional Potosí vs San José Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nacional Potosí and San José across current season. Calculated from Nacional Potosí's Home stats and San José's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, Nacional Potosí has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nacional Potosí has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nacional Potosí has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nacional Potosí recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Nacional Potosí has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nacional Potosí has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/26 games for Nacional Potosí this season.
- Nacional Potosí will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 8 times and overall this season they have scored 1.38 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, San José has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. San José has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can San José turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for San José recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- San José has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 69% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for San José, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (31% of all matches) involving San José has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||43 %||23 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||29 %||31 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||29 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.17||3.43||2.92|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.83||2.07||1.08|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.33||1.36||1.85|
|BTTS %||56% / 100%||64 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 67%||36 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||14 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 67%||50 %||31 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||71 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||21 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||57 %||31 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 4.67||5.50||3.23|
|Cards||3.26 / 3.33||3.36||3.15|
|Offsides||1.85 / 1.60||2.15||1.54|
|Fouls||13.08 / 13.83||11.85||14.31|
|Shots||12.04 / 13.17||12.79||11.23|
|Shots on Target||5.26 / 6.17||5.86||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||4% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Loss %||96% / 100%||93 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.57 / 3.33||3.00||4.14|
|Scored||0.32 / 0.17||0.43||0.21|
|Conceded||3.25 / 3.17||2.57||3.93|
|BTTS %||32% / 17%||43 %||21 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||43 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||32% / 17%||43 %||21 %|
|Clean Sheet %||4% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||46 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.67||3.57||2.43|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.83||2.93||1.93|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.33||1.79||1.07|
|Fouls||13.25 / 15.00||14.36||12.14|
|Shots||9.29 / 10.50||10.64||7.93|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 4.33||4.36||3.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nacional Potosí vs San José Odds
|HT 1||1.39||HT X||3.45||HT 2||10.75|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||39.00|
|Over 2.5||1.21||Under 2.5||3.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.84||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|