- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
CA Osasuna will welcome Real Sociedad to Estadio El Sadar for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 3rd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. CA Osasuna has won 2 matches, and Real Sociedad triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
CA Osasuna's latest fixture against Atlético Madrid ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from CA Osasuna. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. CA Osasuna was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 75 minute.
Real Sociedad's recent game against Real Valladolid ended in a home 4-1 win. Txuriurdin dominated the game and deserved the win. Real Sociedad put the pressure early on and scored in the 6th, 16th, 28th and 35th minute.
Since the start of the season, CA Osasuna is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although CA Osasuna is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Real Sociedad has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Real Sociedad wins 1.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CA Osasuna or Draw.
CA Osasuna vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips
CA Osasuna vs Real Sociedad Head to Head
Average stats between CA Osasuna and Real Sociedad in most recent 14 outings in the Spain La Liga.
CA Osasuna vs Real Sociedad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CA Osasuna and Real Sociedad across current season. Calculated from CA Osasuna's Home stats and Real Sociedad's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, CA Osasuna has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CA Osasuna has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CA Osasuna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CA Osasuna has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CA Osasuna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving CA Osasuna has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Real Sociedad has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Real Sociedad has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Sociedad has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Real Sociedad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Real Sociedad this season.
- It's likely that Real Sociedad will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||37 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.32||2.16|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.17||1.11||0.84|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.83||1.21||1.32|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||16 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||63 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.08 / 3.00||3.26||2.89|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.17||2.11||2.32|
|Offsides||1.76 / 1.67||1.84||1.68|
|Fouls||13.58 / 12.17||14.32||12.84|
|Shots||10.47 / 9.33||10.47||10.47|
|Shots on Target||4.03 / 4.33||3.74||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||32 %||26 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.17||2.89||2.21|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.50||1.79||1.32|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||1.11||0.89|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||21 %||11 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||84 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 50%||32 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||58 %||63 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 4.83||5.32||5.00|
|Cards||2.18 / 1.00||2.42||1.95|
|Offsides||2.26 / 2.17||1.84||2.68|
|Fouls||14.42 / 12.17||13.89||14.95|
|Shots||12.11 / 12.33||12.16||12.05|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 5.33||5.05||4.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CA Osasuna vs Real Sociedad Odds
|HT 1||4.94||HT X||2.49||HT 2||2.12|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.85|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|