- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Atlético PR will welcome Grêmio to Arena da Baixada for a matchday 22 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 13th June 2021 ended in an Atlético PR 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Atlético PR has won 7 matches, and Grêmio triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 1.91 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
Atlético PR's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Juventude at home ended in a 2-1 win. Furacão had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Atlético PR outplayed Juventude in the second half and scored in the 63rd and 71st minute.
Grêmio's previous game in the competition versus Flamengo ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Tricolor dos Pampas countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Grêmio played better before halftime and scored in the 45+3th minute.
Since the start of the season, Atlético PR is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Atlético PR is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Grêmio has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Imortal Tricolor wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Grêmio kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Grêmio.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Atlético PR's home and Grêmio's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 46% of Atlético PR's home and Grêmio's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Atlético PR vs Grêmio Betting Tips
Atlético PR vs Grêmio Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético PR and Grêmio in most recent 23 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Atlético PR vs Grêmio Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético PR and Grêmio across current season. Calculated from Atlético PR's Home stats and Grêmio's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético PR has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético PR has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético PR has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético PR recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético PR has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/20 games for Atlético PR this season.
- Coming into this game, Grêmio has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Grêmio has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grêmio has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Grêmio has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Grêmio has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Grêmio will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atlético PR, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Grêmio has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Grêmio has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/19 games for Grêmio this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||23 %||8 %|
|Loss %||46% / 17%||31 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||2.62||2.38|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.33||1.38||1.08|
|Conceded||1.27 / 0.50||1.23||1.31|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||62 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||38 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||69 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 50%||15 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 67%||31 %||23 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||53 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 3.17||5.46||3.92|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.17||2.00||2.54|
|Offsides||0.96 / 1.33||0.85||1.08|
|Fouls||14.96 / 14.00||14.62||15.31|
|Shots||14.35 / 9.50||17.15||11.54|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 4.33||5.54||3.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Draw %||20% / 50%||38 %||0 %|
|Loss %||52% / 33%||31 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.67||2.15||2.08|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.17||1.15||0.67|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.50||1.00||1.42|
|BTTS %||36% / 83%||46 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||8 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||56% / 83%||62 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.04 / 3.50||7.23||4.75|
|Cards||2.68 / 2.17||2.15||3.25|
|Offsides||0.80 / 0.67||0.85||0.75|
|Fouls||16.80 / 12.50||17.46||16.08|
|Shots||14.28 / 10.67||17.08||11.25|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 4.50||5.15||4.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético PR vs Grêmio Odds
|HT 1||3.90||HT X||1.88||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|