On 17th January 2021, Atlético PR and São Paulo go head to head in the Brazil Serie A at the Arena da Baixada (Curitiba, Paraná). The last meeting on 26th August 2020 ended with the following result: São Paulo 1 - 0 Atlético PR.
Both sides have met 17 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 17 previous encounters, Atlético PR have won 7 matches, São Paulo triumphed in 6, while 4 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Atlético PR and São Paulo average 1.94 goals while BTTS lands 41% of the time.
So far this season in the Brazil Serie A, Atlético PR have averaged 1.56 Points Per Game at home fixtures and São Paulo average 1.63 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Atlético PR Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético PR has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético PR has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético PR has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- São Paulo's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Atlético PR from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Atlético PR will be looking to keep up the momentum today against São Paulo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético PR recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético PR has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/32 games for Atlético PR this season.
São Paulo Form
- Coming into this game, São Paulo has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. São Paulo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can São Paulo turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for São Paulo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (59% of all matches) involving São Paulo has seen BTTS landing.
Atlético PR vs São Paulo Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético PR and São Paulo in most recent 17 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Atlético PR vs São Paulo Statistics
Average stats between Atlético PR and São Paulo across current season.
* Calculated from Atlético PR's Home stats and São Paulo's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A League Table
|17||Vasco da Gama||38||41||7||3|
Atlético PR vs São Paulo Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.