- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Atlético PR will welcome Sport Recife to Arena da Baixada for a matchday 19 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 26th February 2021 ended in an Atlético PR 2-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Atlético PR has won 4 matches, and Sport Recife triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.75 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Atlético PR's latest fixture against Palmeiras ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Atlético PR. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Atlético PR was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 66 minute.
Sport Recife's recent game against Chapecoense ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Atlético PR is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Atlético PR is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Sport Recife has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sport Recife has collected 0.91 points on average per away game, compared to 0.70 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Atlético PR is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
León de la Isla failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Atlético PR.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Atlético PR wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 0.91 points per away game for Sport Recife. My prediction is Atlético PR to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 49% of Atlético PR's home and Sport Recife's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of Atlético PR's home and Sport Recife's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Atlético PR vs Sport Recife Betting Tips
Atlético PR vs Sport Recife Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético PR and Sport Recife in most recent 12 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Atlético PR vs Sport Recife Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético PR and Sport Recife across current season. Calculated from Atlético PR's Home stats and Sport Recife's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético PR has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético PR has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético PR has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético PR recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético PR has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/20 games for Atlético PR this season.
- Coming into this game, Sport Recife has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sport Recife has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Sport Recife turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sport Recife recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sport Recife has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sport Recife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/21 games for Sport Recife this season.
- Sport Recife will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 7 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.38 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||30 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 17%||20 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 1.83||2.50||2.40|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.40||1.10|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.50||1.10||1.30|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||70 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||30 %||10 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 67%||30 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||53 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 3.17||5.70||3.30|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.17||2.20||2.30|
|Offsides||1.05 / 1.33||1.00||1.10|
|Fouls||14.70 / 14.00||13.80||15.60|
|Shots||14.25 / 9.50||17.30||11.20|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.33||5.50||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||10 %||18 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||40 %||36 %|
|Loss %||48% / 67%||50 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||1.24 / 1.50||0.80||1.64|
|Scored||0.38 / 0.50||0.20||0.55|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.00||0.60||1.09|
|BTTS %||19% / 0%||10 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||33% / 33%||20 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||50 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.67||4.30||3.73|
|Cards||2.52 / 2.50||2.60||2.45|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||1.20||1.45|
|Fouls||14.95 / 14.33||16.30||13.73|
|Shots||11.48 / 11.17||13.20||9.91|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 3.83||3.80||3.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético PR vs Sport Recife Odds
|HT 1||2.58||HT X||2.03||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|