- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Peñarol will welcome Boston River to for a matchday 3 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 7th February 2021 ended in a Peñarol 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Peñarol has won 10 matches, and Boston River failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 23% of the time.
Boston River's recent game against Rentistas ended in a home 1-2 loss. El Boston had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Boston River put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 37th minute.
Since the start of the season, Peñarol is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Peñarol's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Boston River has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. La Banda don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.33 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Boston River kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Peñarol is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and El Boston haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.67 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Peñarol wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Boston River. My prediction is Peñarol to win.
Peñarol vs Boston River Betting Tips
Peñarol vs Boston River Head to Head
Average stats between Peñarol and Boston River in most recent 13 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Peñarol vs Boston River Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Peñarol and Boston River across current season. Calculated from Peñarol's Home stats and Boston River's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Peñarol has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Peñarol has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Peñarol has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Peñarol as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Peñarol has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Peñarol is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Boston River, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Peñarol recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Peñarol has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 10 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Peñarol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Peñarol this season.
- Coming into this game, Boston River has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Boston River has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boston River has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Boston River ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Boston River turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Boston River has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Boston River has seen a total of 5/6 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 83% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Boston River will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 3.00||3.25||0.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.83||2.50||0.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||0.75||0.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||75 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||75 %||0 %|
|Possession %||57% / 50%||55 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.17 / 2.33||6.50||5.50|
|Cards||4.00 / 3.83||4.00||4.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 11.00||17.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.83 / 12.00||10.75||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 5.50||5.50||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 1.83||2.67||4.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.17||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||2.17 / 0.67||1.67||2.67|
|BTTS %||83% / 17%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 0%||67 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 4.67||8.33||3.33|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.83||3.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.17 / 8.67||14.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.17||5.67||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Peñarol vs Boston River Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.30||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|