- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Peñarol will welcome Plaza Colonia to for a matchday 1 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a Plaza Colonia 3-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Peñarol has won 6 matches, and Plaza Colonia triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Peñarol's last game in the Uruguay Primera División against Boston River at home ended in a 5-2 win. Peñarol had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Peñarol was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 17th, 26th, 65th, 86th and 90+3 minute.
Plaza Colonia's previous game in the competition versus Villa Española ended in an away 3-1 win. Although Albiverdes countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Plaza Colonia was much better in the second half and scored in the 6th, 10th and 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Peñarol is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. Peñarol's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Plaza Colonia has picked up 10 points from the previous five league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Plaza Colonia has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Plaza Colonia kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Peñarol or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Peñarol's home and Plaza Colonia's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Peñarol vs Plaza Colonia Betting Tips
Peñarol vs Plaza Colonia Head to Head
Average stats between Peñarol and Plaza Colonia in most recent 11 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Peñarol vs Plaza Colonia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Peñarol and Plaza Colonia across current season. Calculated from Peñarol's Home stats and Plaza Colonia's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Peñarol has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Peñarol has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Peñarol has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Peñarol as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Peñarol has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Peñarol is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Plaza Colonia, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Peñarol recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Peñarol has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Peñarol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Peñarol this season.
- Coming into this game, Plaza Colonia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Plaza Colonia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Plaza Colonia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Plaza Colonia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Peñarol, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Plaza Colonia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Plaza Colonia has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||75% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 3.00||3.50||0.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.83||2.50||0.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||1.00||0.00|
|BTTS %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||25% / 83%||50 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||57% / 50%||56 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 2.33||6.50||5.50|
|Cards||4.00 / 3.83||0.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.25 / 12.00||13.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.50||5.50||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 2.17||2.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.00||1.00||1.67|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.17||1.00||0.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 0%||0 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Scores %||80% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 17%||100 %||67 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||42 %||44 %|
|Corners||2.40 / 3.00||3.50||1.67|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.17||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.67||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 8.00||11.00||7.67|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 3.67||4.50||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Peñarol vs Plaza Colonia Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|