- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Platense will welcome San Lorenzo to Estadio Ciudad de Vicente López for a matchday 10 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a San Lorenzo 4-2 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Platense has won 0 matches, and San Lorenzo triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 6.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Platense's latest fixture against Banfield ended in an away 4-2 win. Marrón was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Platense scored in both halves in the 6th, 44th, 84th and 90+5 minute.
San Lorenzo's recent game against Patronato ended in a home 3-0 win. Although El Ciclón didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. San Lorenzo had good chances in both halves and scored in the 4th, 16th and 49th minute.
So far, Tense plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 0.77 points at home. Although Platense is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
San Lorenzo has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Santos wins 1.15 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. San Lorenzo kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or San Lorenzo.
Platense vs San Lorenzo Betting Tips
Platense vs San Lorenzo Head to Head
Average stats between Platense and San Lorenzo in most recent 1 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Platense vs San Lorenzo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Platense and San Lorenzo across current season. Calculated from Platense's Home stats and San Lorenzo's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Platense has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Platense has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Platense has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Platense has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Platense, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (52% of all matches) involving Platense has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, San Lorenzo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. San Lorenzo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for San Lorenzo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- San Lorenzo has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for San Lorenzo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for San Lorenzo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||15 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||31 %||25 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||54 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.83||2.62||2.33|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.33||1.00||1.08|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.62||1.25|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||62 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||8 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||31 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 3.83||5.80||4.00|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.83||2.38||2.33|
|Offsides||1.76 / 2.67||1.80||1.71|
|Fouls||13.59 / 15.17||13.30||14.00|
|Shots||9.59 / 8.50||9.90||9.14|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 3.67||4.70||3.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||33 %||23 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||25 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 2.17||2.17||2.31|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.33||1.17||0.92|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.83||1.00||1.38|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||17 %||31 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||83 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||33 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||75 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.17||7.50||3.75|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.83||2.42||3.31|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||1.50|
|Fouls||15.00 / 16.50||16.25||13.75|
|Shots||8.81 / 10.50||10.38||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 5.50||4.63||3.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Platense vs San Lorenzo Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|