- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
San Lorenzo will welcome Patronato to Estadio Pedro Bidegaín for a matchday 9 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 14th March 2020 ended in a San Lorenzo 3-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. San Lorenzo has won 3 matches, and Patronato failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
San Lorenzo's latest fixture against Estudiantes ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Los Cuervos. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Patronato's recent game against Banfield ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Patronato put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Santos is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although San Lorenzo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Patronato has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Patronato wins 0.42 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Patronato kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Patronato.
San Lorenzo vs Patronato Betting Tips
San Lorenzo vs Patronato Head to Head
Average stats between San Lorenzo and Patronato in most recent 6 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
San Lorenzo vs Patronato Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between San Lorenzo and Patronato across current season. Calculated from San Lorenzo's Home stats and Patronato's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, San Lorenzo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. San Lorenzo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- San Lorenzo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for San Lorenzo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- San Lorenzo has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for San Lorenzo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for San Lorenzo this season.
- Coming into this game, Patronato has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Patronato has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Patronato turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Patronato recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Patronato has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Patronato, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (28% of all matches) involving Patronato has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||33 %||23 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||25 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 2.17||2.17||2.31|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.33||1.17||0.92|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.83||1.00||1.38|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||17 %||31 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||83 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||33 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||75 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.17||7.50||3.75|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.83||2.42||3.31|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||1.50|
|Fouls||15.00 / 16.50||16.25||13.75|
|Shots||8.81 / 10.50||10.38||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 5.50||4.63||3.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 67%||46 %||8 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||23 %||17 %|
|Loss %||52% / 33%||31 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 1.83||1.54||2.58|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.17||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.67||0.54||1.83|
|BTTS %||28% / 17%||23 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||23 %||25 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||62 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||54 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||62 %||25 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 5.17||4.71||5.50|
|Cards||2.83 / 3.00||3.08||2.55|
|Offsides||1.15 / 1.40||1.14||1.17|
|Fouls||12.31 / 12.20||14.00||10.33|
|Shots||8.77 / 9.67||8.14||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 4.17||3.86||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
San Lorenzo vs Patronato Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|