- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Talleres Córdoba will welcome Estudiantes to Estadio Francisco Cabasés for a matchday 9 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 8th November 2019 ended in a Estudiantes 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Talleres Córdoba has won 1 match, and Estudiantes triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 0.75 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Talleres Córdoba's latest fixture against Argentinos Juniors ended in an away 2-1 win. Albiazul was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Talleres Córdoba scored in both halves in the 30th and 55th minute.
Estudiantes's recent game against San Lorenzo ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Los Pincharratas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Estudiantes had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Tallarín is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 12 games on home soil. La T's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Estudiantes has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. El Orgullo de la Ciudad has collected 1.85 points on average per away game, compared to 1.69 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Estudiantes.
Talleres Córdoba vs Estudiantes Betting Tips
Talleres Córdoba vs Estudiantes Head to Head
Average stats between Talleres Córdoba and Estudiantes in most recent 4 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Talleres Córdoba vs Estudiantes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Talleres Córdoba and Estudiantes across current season. Calculated from Talleres Córdoba's Home stats and Estudiantes's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Talleres Córdoba has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Talleres Córdoba has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Talleres Córdoba is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Talleres Córdoba at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Estudiantes's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Talleres Córdoba from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Talleres Córdoba as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Talleres Córdoba is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Estudiantes, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Talleres Córdoba, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving Talleres Córdoba has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Estudiantes has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Estudiantes has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Estudiantes has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Estudiantes has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Estudiantes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Estudiantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Talleres Córdoba, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Estudiantes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/26 games for Estudiantes this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||58 %||43 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||8 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 1.67||2.17||2.71|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.00||1.58||1.36|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||0.58||1.36|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||42 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||17 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||83 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||75 %||43 %|
|Possession %||54% / 59%||53 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 5.83||4.33||5.25|
|Cards||2.96 / 3.33||2.67||3.21|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.17||1.67||1.63|
|Fouls||14.35 / 11.17||13.33||15.50|
|Shots||9.06 / 8.83||9.00||9.13|
|Shots on Target||3.24 / 4.00||2.89||3.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||46 %||54 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||31 %||23 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 1.00||1.54||2.85|
|Scored||1.38 / 0.67||1.00||1.77|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.33||0.54||1.08|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||15 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||54 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 83%||62 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||38 %||62 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 5.67||4.56||3.71|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.50||2.50||2.15|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.50||1.00||1.86|
|Fouls||16.94 / 17.33||18.44||15.00|
|Shots||9.56 / 11.67||9.33||9.86|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 7.33||4.89||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Talleres Córdoba vs Estudiantes Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|