- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Torque will welcome Peñarol to for a matchday 7 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 15th March 2021 ended in a Peñarol 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Torque has won 2 matches, and Peñarol triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Torque's latest fixture against Rentistas ended in an away 2-0 win. Torque was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Torque scored in both halves in the 45th and 90+4 minute.
Peñarol's recent game against Deportivo Maldonado ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Peñarol didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Peñarol had good chances in both halves and scored in the 1st, 43rd, 72nd and 82nd minute.
So far, Torque plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.29 points at home. Although Torque is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Peñarol has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Peñarol wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Torque or Peñarol to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 33% of Torque's home and Peñarol's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Torque vs Peñarol Betting Tips
Torque vs Peñarol Head to Head
Average stats between Torque and Peñarol in most recent 5 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Torque vs Peñarol Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Torque and Peñarol across current season. Calculated from Torque's Home stats and Peñarol's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Torque has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Torque has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Torque ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Torque recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Torque has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Torque has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/11 games for Torque this season.
- Coming into this game, Peñarol has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Peñarol has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Peñarol has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Peñarol ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Peñarol will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Torque, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Peñarol has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Peñarol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/11 games for Peñarol this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 67%||43 %||75 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 0%||57 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.83||2.43||2.75|
|Scored||1.45 / 2.17||1.29||1.75|
|Conceded||1.09 / 0.67||1.14||1.00|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||29 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 50%||28 %||50 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||57 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 4.17||5.29||4.25|
|Cards||5.50 / 1.17||5.50||0.00|
|Offsides||4.00 / 2.33||4.00||0.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 12.67||16.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.27 / 10.83||9.14||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 5.50||5.00||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||55% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Loss %||9% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 3.00||2.83||1.80|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.83||2.17||0.80|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.17||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||36% / 67%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||83 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||83 %||20 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.91 / 2.33||6.50||5.20|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.83||4.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.67||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.50 / 11.00||17.00||10.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 12.00||11.50||10.40|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 5.50||5.50||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Torque vs Peñarol Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.95||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.11||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|