- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Unión Santa Fe will welcome Argentinos Juniors to Estadio 15 de Abril for a matchday 9 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 25th January 2020 ended in a Unión Santa Fe 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Unión Santa Fe has won 4 matches, and Argentinos Juniors triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Unión Santa Fe's latest fixture against Godoy Cruz ended in an away 2-1 win. Unión Santa Fe was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Unión Santa Fe scored in both halves in the 21st and 63rd minute.
Argentinos Juniors's recent game against Talleres Córdoba ended in a home 1-2 loss. Bichos Colorados's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Argentinos Juniors deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Unión Santa Fe is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. El Tatengue's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Argentinos Juniors has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Argentinos Juniors wins 1.15 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Argentinos Juniors.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.85 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 30% of Unión Santa Fe's home and Argentinos Juniors's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Unión Santa Fe vs Argentinos Juniors Betting Tips
Unión Santa Fe vs Argentinos Juniors Head to Head
Average stats between Unión Santa Fe and Argentinos Juniors in most recent 5 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Unión Santa Fe vs Argentinos Juniors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Unión Santa Fe and Argentinos Juniors across current season. Calculated from Unión Santa Fe's Home stats and Argentinos Juniors's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Unión Santa Fe has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Unión Santa Fe has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Unión Santa Fe recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Unión Santa Fe has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Unión Santa Fe has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Unión Santa Fe this season.
- Unión Santa Fe will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.88 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Argentinos Juniors has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Argentinos Juniors has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Argentinos Juniors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Argentinos Juniors has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Can Argentinos Juniors turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Argentinos Juniors recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Argentinos Juniors has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Argentinos Juniors, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (40% of all matches) involving Argentinos Juniors has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||33 %||23 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.00||2.08||2.15|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||1.17||0.62|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||0.92||1.54|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||67 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||33 %||23 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 3.67||3.57||4.13|
|Cards||2.16 / 2.17||2.42||1.92|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.83||1.43||1.25|
|Fouls||13.53 / 14.50||14.57||12.63|
|Shots||8.53 / 7.00||8.57||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.53 / 3.17||3.29||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 67%||42 %||23 %|
|Draw %||40% / 0%||33 %||46 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||25 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||1.68 / 2.00||2.00||1.38|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.33||1.17||0.69|
|Conceded||0.76 / 0.67||0.83||0.69|
|BTTS %||40% / 17%||42 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||75 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||42 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||60 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 5.00||5.50||4.29|
|Cards||2.76 / 2.50||3.00||2.54|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.67||2.00||1.86|
|Fouls||13.47 / 14.50||13.38||13.57|
|Shots||8.80 / 8.33||9.75||7.71|
|Shots on Target||4.27 / 3.50||5.00||3.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Unión Santa Fe vs Argentinos Juniors Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.75||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|