- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Unión Santa Fe will welcome Patronato to Estadio 15 de Abril for a matchday 13 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 7th March 2021 ended in a Unión Santa Fe 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Unión Santa Fe has won 2 matches, and Patronato triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Unión Santa Fe's latest fixture against Gimnasia La Plata ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Unión Santa Fe. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Patronato's recent game against Estudiantes ended in a home 1-2 loss. Negro Santo's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Patronato put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 10th minute.
Since the start of the season, Unión Santa Fe is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. El Tatengue's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Patronato has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Patronato wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Patronato kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Patronato.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.33 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of Unión Santa Fe's home and Patronato's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato Betting Tips
Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato Head to Head
Average stats between Unión Santa Fe and Patronato in most recent 6 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Unión Santa Fe and Patronato across current season. Calculated from Unión Santa Fe's Home stats and Patronato's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Unión Santa Fe has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Unión Santa Fe has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Unión Santa Fe recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Unión Santa Fe has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Unión Santa Fe has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Unión Santa Fe this season.
- Unión Santa Fe will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.88 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Patronato has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Patronato has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Patronato turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Patronato recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Patronato has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Patronato, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (28% of all matches) involving Patronato has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.00||2.13||2.53|
|Scored||1.07 / 0.67||1.20||0.93|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||0.93||1.60|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||7 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||73 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||40 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 3.67||3.57||4.13|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.17||2.07||2.20|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.83||1.43||1.25|
|Fouls||13.53 / 14.50||14.57||12.63|
|Shots||8.53 / 7.00||8.57||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.53 / 3.17||3.29||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 67%||40 %||7 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||33 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 1.83||1.93||2.53|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.17||1.13||0.73|
|Conceded||1.30 / 0.67||0.80||1.80|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||7 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||47 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 5.17||4.71||5.50|
|Cards||2.62 / 3.00||2.80||2.43|
|Offsides||1.15 / 1.40||1.14||1.17|
|Fouls||12.31 / 12.20||14.00||10.33|
|Shots||8.77 / 9.67||8.14||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 4.17||3.86||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|