- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Unión Santa Fe will welcome Estudiantes to Estadio 15 de Abril for a matchday 11 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 1st February 2020 ended in a Estudiantes 3-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Unión Santa Fe has won 0 matches, and Estudiantes triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.71 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Unión Santa Fe's last game in the Argentina Primera División against Estudiantes at home ended in a 0-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. El Tatengue played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Estudiantes's recent game against Argentinos Juniors ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Estudiantes deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Unión Santa Fe is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. El Tatengue's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Estudiantes has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. El Orgullo de la Ciudad has collected 1.85 points on average per away game, compared to 1.64 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Unión Santa Fe or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Unión Santa Fe's home and Estudiantes's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Unión Santa Fe vs Estudiantes Betting Tips
Unión Santa Fe vs Estudiantes Head to Head
Average stats between Unión Santa Fe and Estudiantes in most recent 7 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Unión Santa Fe vs Estudiantes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Unión Santa Fe and Estudiantes across current season. Calculated from Unión Santa Fe's Home stats and Estudiantes's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Unión Santa Fe has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Unión Santa Fe has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Unión Santa Fe recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Unión Santa Fe has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Unión Santa Fe has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Unión Santa Fe this season.
- Unión Santa Fe will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.88 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Estudiantes has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Estudiantes has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Estudiantes has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Estudiantes as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Estudiantes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Estudiantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Unión Santa Fe, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Estudiantes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (33% of all matches) involving Estudiantes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Estudiantes will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||33 %||23 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.00||2.08||2.15|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||1.17||0.62|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||0.92||1.54|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||67 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||33 %||23 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 3.67||3.57||4.13|
|Cards||2.16 / 2.17||2.42||1.92|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.83||1.43||1.25|
|Fouls||13.53 / 14.50||14.57||12.63|
|Shots||8.53 / 7.00||8.57||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.53 / 3.17||3.29||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 50%||43 %||54 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||36 %||23 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 1.00||1.57||2.85|
|Scored||1.37 / 0.67||1.00||1.77|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.33||0.57||1.08|
|BTTS %||33% / 0%||21 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||7 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||7 %||23 %|
|Scores %||70% / 50%||57 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 83%||57 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||43 %||62 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 5.67||4.56||3.71|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.50||2.38||2.15|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.50||1.00||1.86|
|Fouls||16.94 / 17.33||18.44||15.00|
|Shots||9.56 / 11.67||9.33||9.86|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 7.33||4.89||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Unión Santa Fe vs Estudiantes Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|