- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Cagliari will welcome Fiorentina to Sardegna Arena for a matchday 36 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 10th January 2021 ended in a Fiorentina 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Cagliari has won 7 matches, and Fiorentina triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.48 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Cagliari's latest fixture against Benevento ended in an away 3-1 win. Cagliari was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Cagliari scored in both halves in the 1st, 64th and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Cagliari is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Cagliari is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Fiorentina has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fiorentina wins 0.84 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fiorentina kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Fiorentina.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Cagliari's home and Fiorentina's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Cagliari failed to keep a clean sheet in 16% of home games, while Fiorentina conceded in 21% of away games. On average, both teams score in 59% of Cagliari's home and Fiorentina's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cagliari vs Fiorentina Betting Tips
Cagliari vs Fiorentina Head to Head
Average stats between Cagliari and Fiorentina in most recent 21 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Cagliari vs Fiorentina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cagliari and Fiorentina across current season. Calculated from Cagliari's Home stats and Fiorentina's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Cagliari has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cagliari has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cagliari will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fiorentina, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cagliari recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cagliari has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cagliari has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Cagliari this season.
- Cagliari will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Fiorentina has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fiorentina has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fiorentina has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Fiorentina has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Fiorentina will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cagliari, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fiorentina recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fiorentina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/38 games for Fiorentina this season.
- Fiorentina will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.24 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 4.00||2.84||2.53|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.67||1.16||1.11|
|Conceded||1.55 / 2.33||1.68||1.42|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 20%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||63% / 83%||63 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.83||5.00||3.95|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.33||2.05||2.11|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.83||1.61||1.47|
|Fouls||13.53 / 13.67||13.26||13.79|
|Shots||12.66 / 12.00||14.53||10.79|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 5.50||4.84||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 67%||32 %||16 %|
|Draw %||34% / 0%||32 %||37 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||37 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.50||2.63||2.95|
|Scored||1.24 / 2.00||1.32||1.16|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.50||1.32||1.79|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||58 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 50%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||68% / 100%||79 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 83%||42 %||42 %|
|Possession %||46% / 60%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 5.83||4.63||4.21|
|Cards||2.53 / 3.17||2.47||2.58|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.50||1.89||1.32|
|Fouls||13.42 / 12.67||12.53||14.32|
|Shots||11.18 / 14.00||12.37||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 7.67||4.58||4.16|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cagliari vs Fiorentina Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|