- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Cagliari will welcome Genoa to Sardegna Arena for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a Genoa 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Cagliari has won 8 matches, and Genoa triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Cagliari's latest fixture against AC Milan ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Genoa's recent game against Atalanta ended in a home 3-4 loss. Grifone's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Genoa pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 48th, 67th and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cagliari is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Cagliari is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Genoa has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zena wins 1.05 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Genoa kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cagliari lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 26% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Grifone got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cagliari wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 1.05 points per away game for Genoa. My prediction is Cagliari to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.72 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of Cagliari's home and Genoa's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Cagliari's home and Genoa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cagliari vs Genoa Betting Tips
Cagliari vs Genoa Head to Head
Average stats between Cagliari and Genoa in most recent 21 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Cagliari vs Genoa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cagliari and Genoa across current season. Calculated from Cagliari's Home stats and Genoa's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Cagliari has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cagliari has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cagliari will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Genoa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cagliari recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cagliari has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cagliari has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Cagliari this season.
- Cagliari will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Genoa has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Genoa has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Genoa has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Genoa when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Cagliari stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Genoa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Genoa has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Genoa will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||26 %||21 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.00||2.84||2.53|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.16||1.11|
|Conceded||1.55 / 0.83||1.68||1.42|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||63 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.67||5.00||3.95|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.00||2.05||2.11|
|Offsides||1.54 / 2.00||1.61||1.47|
|Fouls||13.53 / 14.50||13.26||13.79|
|Shots||12.66 / 11.83||14.53||10.79|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.83||4.84||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 0%||37 %||26 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||37 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 3.67||3.11||2.42|
|Scored||1.24 / 2.00||1.53||0.95|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.67||1.58||1.47|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||79 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 50%||32 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scores %||76% / 100%||95 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||16 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 50%||47 %||21 %|
|Possession %||45% / 40%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.39 / 3.67||3.11||3.68|
|Cards||2.34 / 2.50||1.89||2.79|
|Offsides||2.14 / 1.50||2.05||2.22|
|Fouls||13.47 / 14.00||12.95||14.00|
|Shots||10.08 / 12.33||10.32||9.84|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 6.17||4.37||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cagliari vs Genoa Odds
|HT 1||2.74||HT X||2.12||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.48||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|