- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Cagliari will welcome Salernitana to Unipol Domus for a matchday 14 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 14th May 2016 ended in a Cagliari 3-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Cagliari has won 2 matches, and Salernitana failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Cagliari's latest fixture against Sassuolo ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Cagliari scored in both halves in the 40th and 56th minute.
Salernitana's recent game against Sampdoria ended in a home 0-2 loss. Granata had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Cagliari is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Cagliari is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Salernitana has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. Salernitana don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.50 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Salernitana kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cagliari is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Granata failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Cagliari.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cagliari wins on average 0.78 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Salernitana. My prediction is Cagliari to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Cagliari failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Salernitana conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 68% of Cagliari's home and Salernitana's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cagliari vs Salernitana Betting Tips
Cagliari vs Salernitana Head to Head
Average stats between Cagliari and Salernitana in most recent 2 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Cagliari vs Salernitana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cagliari and Salernitana across current season. Calculated from Cagliari's Home stats and Salernitana's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Cagliari has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cagliari has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Salernitana's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cagliari from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Cagliari ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Cagliari turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cagliari recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Cagliari, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (69% of all matches) involving Cagliari has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Salernitana has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Salernitana has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Salernitana recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Salernitana has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Salernitana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Salernitana this season.
- Salernitana will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.77 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 67%||44 %||43 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||44 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.17||3.00||2.86|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.83||1.33||0.71|
|Conceded||1.88 / 1.33||1.67||2.14|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||89 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||22 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||89 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||56 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||48 %||36 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||4.33||2.43|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.33||2.33||2.71|
|Offsides||2.06 / 2.50||1.56||2.71|
|Fouls||12.75 / 10.33||13.67||11.57|
|Shots||11.19 / 11.50||12.33||9.71|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.33||4.33||3.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.00||2.63||2.88|
|Scored||0.69 / 0.17||0.63||0.75|
|Conceded||2.06 / 1.83||2.00||2.13|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 17%||37 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|Possession %||41% / 39%||42 %||40 %|
|Corners||5.19 / 5.50||6.00||4.38|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.33||1.75||2.38|
|Offsides||1.31 / 0.67||0.88||1.75|
|Fouls||13.25 / 11.33||13.25||13.25|
|Shots||11.81 / 9.83||11.63||12.00|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 2.17||3.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cagliari vs Salernitana Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|