- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Cagliari will welcome Venezia to Unipol Domus for a matchday 7 fixture in Italy Serie A.
Cagliari's latest fixture against Napoli ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Cagliari. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Venezia's recent game against Torino ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Venezia deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cagliari is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Cagliari is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Venezia has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Venezia has collected 0.80 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Venezia kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cagliari is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Arancioneroverdi (Orange-Black-Greens) failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Cagliari.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cagliari wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 0.80 points per away game for Venezia. My prediction is Cagliari to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Cagliari's home and Venezia's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Cagliari failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Venezia conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 46% of Cagliari's home and Venezia's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Cagliari vs Venezia Betting Tips
Cagliari vs Venezia Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Cagliari and Venezia.
Cagliari vs Venezia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cagliari and Venezia across current season. Calculated from Cagliari's Home stats and Venezia's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Cagliari has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cagliari has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Cagliari ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Cagliari turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cagliari recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Cagliari, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Cagliari has seen BTTS landing.
- Cagliari will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.17 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Venezia has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Venezia has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring might just be enough to win the game for Cagliari today, with Venezia failing to score in 3 games on the road. In the last 5 games they have failed to score in 2
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Venezia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Venezia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Venezia has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Venezia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Venezia has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.17||3.40||3.67|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.60||1.00|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||1.80||2.67|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||48 %||34 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 3.50||5.40||2.67|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.33||2.40||3.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.00||1.40||2.00|
|Fouls||14.13 / 14.17||15.60||11.67|
|Shots||11.38 / 10.33||13.00||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 3.67||4.80||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||57% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 2.50||2.50||2.40|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.83||1.00||0.60|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.67||1.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.17||3.50||2.80|
|Cards||3.86 / 3.33||2.50||4.40|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.33||1.00||1.40|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.50||10.50||15.40|
|Shots||11.00 / 11.00||12.50||10.40|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 4.17||4.50||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cagliari vs Venezia Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.98|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||2.06|