- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Cambridge United will welcome Gillingham to Abbey Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 8th December 2020 ended in a Cambridge United 2-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Cambridge United has won 1 match, and Gillingham failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Cambridge United's last game in the England EFL League One against Fleetwood Town at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Cambridge United was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 35th and 51st minute.
Gillingham's previous game in the competition versus Oxford United ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Gillingham played better before halftime and scored in the 30th minute.
Although Cambridge United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Gillingham has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gillingham wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gillingham kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Gillingham.
Cambridge United vs Gillingham Betting Tips
Cambridge United vs Gillingham Head to Head
Average stats between Cambridge United and Gillingham in most recent 1 outings in the England EFL League One.
Cambridge United vs Gillingham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cambridge United and Gillingham across current season. Calculated from Cambridge United's Home stats and Gillingham's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Cambridge United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cambridge United has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cambridge United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Cambridge United has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Cambridge United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Cambridge United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Gillingham get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Cambridge United, both home and away.
- Cambridge United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gillingham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Cambridge United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Cambridge United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cambridge United will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gillingham has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Gillingham has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gillingham has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Gillingham has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Gillingham ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Gillingham turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Gillingham has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Gillingham has seen a total of 8/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 89% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Gillingham will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.00||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.17||1.38||1.50|
|Conceded||1.58 / 0.83||1.63||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||63 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||45% / 50%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||6.42 / 4.60||5.50||8.25|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.50||2.00|
|Offsides||1.91 / 0.75||2.43||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 9.50||9.29||11.25|
|Shots||11.92 / 9.80||12.25||11.25|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.00||4.63||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||29 %||14 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||29 %||43 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||43 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.67||2.57||2.00|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.33||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.33||1.57||1.14|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||71 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||28 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||86 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||57 %||43 %|
|Possession %||39% / 46%||38 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.60||4.29||4.71|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.17||1.71||2.71|
|Offsides||2.33 / 1.40||3.40||1.57|
|Fouls||12.00 / 13.00||11.83||12.14|
|Shots||11.36 / 11.80||12.86||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 5.00||5.43||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cambridge United vs Gillingham Odds
|HT 1||3.19||HT X||2.13||HT 2||3.52|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.78||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|