- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Cambridge United will welcome Lincoln City to Abbey Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 29th December 2018 ended in a Lincoln City 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Cambridge United has won 4 matches, and Lincoln City triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.30 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
Cambridge United's last game in the England EFL League One against Bolton Wanderers at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Cambridge United played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Cambridge United scored before halftime in the 16th minute.
Lincoln City's previous game in the competition versus Oxford United ended in an away 3-1 loss. Lincoln City had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Lincoln City was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cambridge United is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Cambridge United's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Lincoln City has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. Lincoln City don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lincoln City kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Cambridge United vs Lincoln City Betting Tips
Cambridge United vs Lincoln City Head to Head
Average stats between Cambridge United and Lincoln City in most recent 10 outings in the England EFL League One.
Cambridge United vs Lincoln City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cambridge United and Lincoln City across current season. Calculated from Cambridge United's Home stats and Lincoln City's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Cambridge United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cambridge United has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cambridge United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Cambridge United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lincoln City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Cambridge United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Cambridge United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cambridge United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lincoln City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lincoln City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lincoln City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lincoln City has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Lincoln City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Lincoln City has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 2.00||3.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.17||1.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.43 / 0.83||1.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||41% / 50%||41 %||42 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 4.60||5.50||8.00|
|Cards||2.43 / 1.67||2.25||2.67|
|Offsides||2.14 / 0.75||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||9.29 / 9.50||8.25||10.67|
|Shots||10.43 / 9.80||11.00||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.00||4.25||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 83%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.17||1.75||3.25|
|Scored||1.25 / 2.50||0.75||1.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.67||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 6.00||4.50||3.50|
|Cards||1.25 / 2.00||1.50||1.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.75||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||9.25 / 11.00||8.25||10.25|
|Shots||11.63 / 15.20||11.00||12.25|
|Shots on Target||3.13 / 6.00||3.00||3.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cambridge United vs Lincoln City Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|