- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Cambridge United will welcome Portsmouth to Abbey Stadium for a matchday 26 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 18th September 2021 ended in a Cambridge United 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Cambridge United has won 1 match, and Portsmouth triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Cambridge United's last game in the England EFL League One against Rotherham United at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Cambridge United had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Portsmouth's recent game against Morecambe ended in a home 2-0 win. Pompey dominated the game and deserved the win. Portsmouth had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cambridge United is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Cambridge United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Portsmouth has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Portsmouth wins 1.21 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Cambridge United has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.27 goals and concede 1.27 per game. Portsmouth is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Cambridge United wins on average 1.40 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Portsmouth. My prediction is Portsmouth to win.
Cambridge United vs Portsmouth Betting Tips
Cambridge United vs Portsmouth Head to Head
Average stats between Cambridge United and Portsmouth in most recent 5 outings in the England EFL League One.
Cambridge United vs Portsmouth Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cambridge United and Portsmouth across current season. Calculated from Cambridge United's Home stats and Portsmouth's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Cambridge United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cambridge United has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cambridge United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cambridge United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/23 games for Cambridge United this season.
- Cambridge United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 8 times and overall this season they have scored 1.39 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Portsmouth has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Portsmouth has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portsmouth has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Portsmouth when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Cambridge United stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Portsmouth as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Portsmouth has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Portsmouth is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Cambridge United, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Portsmouth has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/22 games for Portsmouth this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||27 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.00||2.53||3.17|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.27||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 0.83||1.27||1.67|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||53 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 50%||7 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||13 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||27 %||25 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||80 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.60||5.00||4.58|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||1.87||2.17|
|Offsides||1.80 / 0.75||2.21||1.27|
|Fouls||9.70 / 9.50||9.40||10.08|
|Shots||11.15 / 9.80||10.87||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 4.00||4.33||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||25 %||36 %|
|Loss %||31% / 67%||25 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 3.17||2.42||1.79|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.17||1.42||0.86|
|Conceded||0.96 / 2.00||1.00||0.93|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||42 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||25 %||21 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||83 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.19 / 3.40||5.67||4.79|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.50||1.50||1.93|
|Offsides||2.50 / 0.50||2.58||2.43|
|Fouls||12.46 / 12.25||11.83||13.00|
|Shots||13.58 / 14.20||13.92||13.29|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 5.00||5.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cambridge United vs Portsmouth Odds
|HT 1||4.20||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.80|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.30|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|