- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Cambridge United will welcome Sunderland to Abbey Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in England EFL League One.
Cambridge United's last game in the England EFL League One against Wigan Athletic at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Cambridge United outplayed Wigan Athletic in the second half and scored in the 44th and 53rd minute.
Sunderland's previous game in the competition versus Shrewsbury Town ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Sunderland played better before halftime and scored in the 16th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cambridge United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Cambridge United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Sunderland has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sunderland wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sunderland kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Cambridge United has won just 27% of home games. On average they score 1.36 goals and concede 1.55 per game. Sunderland won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Cambridge United wins on average 1.27 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sunderland. My prediction is Sunderland to win.
Cambridge United vs Sunderland Betting Tips
Cambridge United vs Sunderland Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Cambridge United and Sunderland.
Cambridge United vs Sunderland Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cambridge United and Sunderland across current season. Calculated from Cambridge United's Home stats and Sunderland's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Cambridge United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cambridge United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cambridge United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Sunderland's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cambridge United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Cambridge United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Cambridge United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (74% of all matches) involving Cambridge United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cambridge United will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sunderland has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sunderland has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sunderland has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sunderland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sunderland recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sunderland has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Sunderland this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||27 %||22 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||45 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||27 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.10 / 2.00||2.91||3.33|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.17||1.36||1.33|
|Conceded||1.75 / 0.83||1.55||2.00|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||64 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 50%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 0%||18 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||27 %||22 %|
|Scores %||95% / 67%||91 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||27 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||45 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 4.60||5.91||5.56|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.67||1.55||2.22|
|Offsides||1.84 / 0.75||2.18||1.38|
|Fouls||9.60 / 9.50||8.82||10.56|
|Shots||10.95 / 9.80||11.36||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 4.00||4.36||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 67%||78 %||40 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||11 %||20 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||11 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.00||2.44||3.30|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.50||1.89||1.40|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.50||0.56||1.90|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||44 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 0%||33 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 33%||44 %||40 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 67%||44 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||78 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 60%||51 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 8.20||5.44||5.10|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.33||2.11||2.00|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.50||1.89||2.00|
|Fouls||10.63 / 11.50||10.89||10.40|
|Shots||15.47 / 13.60||16.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 5.60||5.67||5.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cambridge United vs Sunderland Odds
|HT 1||4.44||HT X||2.17||HT 2||2.61|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.35|
|Over 2.5||1.88||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.93|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.69||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|