- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Cape Town City will welcome Black Leopards to Cape Town Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a Cape Town City 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Cape Town City has won 3 matches, and Black Leopards triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Cape Town City's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Maritzburg United at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Since the start of the season, Cape Town City is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Cape Town City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Black Leopards has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Black Leopards wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Black Leopards kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cape Town City is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Lidoda Duvha failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Cape Town City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cape Town City wins on average 1.53 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Black Leopards. My prediction is Cape Town City to win.
Cape Town City vs Black Leopards Betting Tips
Cape Town City vs Black Leopards Head to Head
Average stats between Cape Town City and Black Leopards in most recent 5 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Cape Town City vs Black Leopards Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cape Town City and Black Leopards across current season. Calculated from Cape Town City's Home stats and Black Leopards's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Cape Town City has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cape Town City has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cape Town City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cape Town City recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cape Town City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/30 games for Cape Town City this season.
- Coming into this game, Black Leopards has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Black Leopards has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Black Leopards recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Black Leopards has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Black Leopards, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Black Leopards has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 3.50||3.27||2.20|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.33||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.47||1.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 5.00||4.42||4.70|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||1.67||1.33|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.50||1.70||1.78|
|Fouls||9.56 / 7.00||10.17||9.00|
|Shots||8.38 / 9.25||8.85||7.82|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.50||4.38||3.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||53 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.67||2.33||2.33|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.83||0.80||0.73|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.83||1.53||1.60|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||67 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||47 %||27 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 4.00||4.57||3.58|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.50||1.79||1.00|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.00||0.71||1.80|
|Fouls||8.21 / 4.00||7.31||9.27|
|Shots||7.23 / 6.33||5.80||8.42|
|Shots on Target||3.59 / 3.33||3.20||3.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cape Town City vs Black Leopards Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.00||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.75||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|