- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Cape Town City will welcome Maritzburg United to Cape Town Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 28th October 2020 ended in a Cape Town City 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Cape Town City has won 7 matches, and Maritzburg United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Cape Town City's latest fixture against Bloemfontein Celtic ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Maritzburg United's previous game in the competition versus Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila ended in an away 1-0 loss. Maritzburg United had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Cape Town City is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Cape Town City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Maritzburg United has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maritzburg United wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Maritzburg United kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cape Town City or Draw.
Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United Betting Tips
Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United Head to Head
Average stats between Cape Town City and Maritzburg United in most recent 15 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cape Town City and Maritzburg United across current season. Calculated from Cape Town City's Home stats and Maritzburg United's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Cape Town City has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cape Town City has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cape Town City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cape Town City recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cape Town City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/30 games for Cape Town City this season.
- Coming into this game, Maritzburg United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Maritzburg United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maritzburg United recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maritzburg United has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Maritzburg United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/30 games for Maritzburg United this season.
- Maritzburg United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.9 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 3.50||3.27||2.20|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.33||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.47||1.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 5.00||4.42||4.70|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||1.67||1.33|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.50||1.70||1.78|
|Fouls||9.56 / 7.00||10.17||9.00|
|Shots||8.38 / 9.25||8.85||7.82|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.50||4.38||3.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.00||2.40||1.80|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.83||1.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||60 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||67 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||53 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 29%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 4.80||4.64||4.64|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.67||2.13||1.67|
|Offsides||2.27 / 1.60||2.73||1.82|
|Fouls||11.23 / 11.17||14.08||8.79|
|Shots||8.17 / 6.60||10.00||6.62|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.00||5.09||3.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.12||Under 2.5||1.68|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|