- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Carabobo will welcome Aragua to Estadio Polideportivo Misael Delgado for a matchday 7 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 21st September 2019 ended in a Carabobo 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Carabobo has won 10 matches, and Aragua triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.63 goals, while both teams score 32% of the time.
Carabobo's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against Academia Puerto Cabello at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Carabobo was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 48th and 85th minute.
Aragua's previous game in the competition versus Yaracuyanos ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Aragua countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Aragua played better before halftime and scored in the 10th minute.
Since the start of the season, Carabobo is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Carabobo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Aragua has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aragua wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Carabobo or Aragua to win.
Carabobo vs Aragua Betting Tips
Carabobo vs Aragua Head to Head
Average stats between Carabobo and Aragua in most recent 19 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Carabobo vs Aragua Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Carabobo and Aragua across current season. Calculated from Carabobo's Home stats and Aragua's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Carabobo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Carabobo has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Carabobo will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Carabobo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aragua, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Carabobo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Carabobo has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aragua has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aragua has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aragua has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Aragua has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Aragua will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Carabobo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Aragua has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aragua has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Aragua this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 3.00||3.75||2.50|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.00||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.00||1.75||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 20%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||44 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.88 / 1.00||2.00||5.75|
|Cards||3.00 / 4.00||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.75 / 9.25||13.00||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 4.50||6.75||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||44% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 100%||25 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.67||1.00||2.80|
|Scored||0.78 / 0.50||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.22 / 3.17||0.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||0 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||25 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||75 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 3.67||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||2.75 / 3.50||3.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.38 / 7.67||6.33||9.60|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 3.33||2.33||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Carabobo vs Aragua Odds
|HT 1||3.28||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.48|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|