- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Caracas will welcome Metropolitanos to Estadio Olímpico de la UCV for a matchday 24 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 4th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Caracas has won 8 matches, and Metropolitanos triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Caracas's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against LALA at home ended in a 5-2 win. Although Los Rojos del Ávila played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Caracas played much better in the first half and scored in the 18th, 25th, 33rd, 87th and 90th minute.
Metropolitanos's recent game against Atlético Venezuela ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Los Violetas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Metropolitanos had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd and 48th minute.
Since the start of the season, Caracas is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Caracas is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Metropolitanos has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Metropolitanos wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Metropolitanos kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Demonios Rojos lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 67% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Los Violetas failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Los Demonios Rojos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Caracas wins on average 2.08 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Metropolitanos. My prediction is Caracas to win.
Caracas vs Metropolitanos Betting Tips
Caracas vs Metropolitanos Head to Head
Average stats between Caracas and Metropolitanos in most recent 14 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Caracas vs Metropolitanos Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Caracas and Metropolitanos across current season. Calculated from Caracas's Home stats and Metropolitanos's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Caracas has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Caracas has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Caracas is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Caracas at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Caracas will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Caracas has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Caracas as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Caracas ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Caracas is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Metropolitanos, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Caracas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (60% of all matches) involving Caracas has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Caracas will score today, as they have netted in the last 18 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Metropolitanos has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Metropolitanos has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Metropolitanos has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Metropolitanos as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Metropolitanos ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Metropolitanos is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Caracas, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Metropolitanos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Metropolitanos has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Metropolitanos will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||8 %||42 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||25 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 2.83||3.42||3.00|
|Scored||2.08 / 1.67||2.17||2.00|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.17||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||58 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||42 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||92 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|Possession %||51% / 45%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 4.80||5.17||4.25|
|Cards||2.90 / 2.75||1.67||3.43|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.42 / 10.00||12.83||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 3.60||7.17||5.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||45 %||25 %|
|Draw %||35% / 0%||27 %||42 %|
|Loss %||30% / 83%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 3.50||3.09||2.75|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.33||1.73||1.42|
|Conceded||1.35 / 2.17||1.36||1.33|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||18 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 50%||27 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||45 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||27 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||45 %||42 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.40||4.91||3.60|
|Cards||4.50 / 3.83||4.43||4.60|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.75||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.65 / 7.80||12.45||8.44|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 3.20||6.36||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Caracas vs Metropolitanos Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.14|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|