Caracas will welcome Monagas to Estadio Olímpico de la UCV for a matchday 5 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 27th November 2020 ended in a Caracas 2-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Caracas has won 8 matches, and Monagas triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Caracas's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against Mineros de Guayana at home ended in a 3-0 win. Los Rojos del Ávila had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Caracas was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 34th, 50th and 53rd minute.
Monagas's recent game against LALA ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Monagas deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 74th minute.
So far, Caracas plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Los Rojos del Ávila's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Monagas has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Monagas wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Demonios Rojos is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Azulgranas got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Caracas wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Monagas. My prediction is Caracas to win.
Caracas vs Monagas Betting Tips
Caracas vs Monagas Head to Head
Average stats between Caracas and Monagas in most recent 14 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Caracas vs Monagas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Caracas and Monagas across current season. Calculated from Caracas's Home stats and Monagas's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Caracas has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Caracas has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Caracas will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Caracas has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Caracas ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Caracas will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Monagas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Caracas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Caracas has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Caracas will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Monagas has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Monagas has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Monagas has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Monagas has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Caracas get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Monagas, both home and away.
- Monagas has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Monagas will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Caracas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Monagas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Monagas this season.
- It's likely that Monagas will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||60 %||75 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.83||2.40||3.50|
|Scored||2.11 / 1.67||1.80||2.50|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.17||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||67% / 50%||60 %||75 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||60 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 67%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 45%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 4.80||5.80||5.25|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.75||1.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 10.00||9.40||10.75|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 3.60||5.40||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.83||2.40||2.50|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.50||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.33||0.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||55 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 6.50||8.00||4.25|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.00||4.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.33 / 12.25||17.20||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 5.50||6.80||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Caracas vs Monagas Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.07||Under 2.5||1.68|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|