- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Carlisle United will welcome Salford City to Brunton Park for a matchday 6 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Carlisle United has won 1 match, and Salford City failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Salford City's recent game against Newport County ended in a home 3-0 win. The Ammies dominated the game and deserved the win. Salford City put the pressure early on and scored in the 1st, 18th and 30th minute.
Since the start of the season, Carlisle United is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Carlisle United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Salford City has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Salford City wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Salford City kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Carlisle United or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Carlisle United's home and Salford City's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of Carlisle United's home and Salford City's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Carlisle United vs Salford City Betting Tips
Carlisle United vs Salford City Head to Head
Average stats between Carlisle United and Salford City in most recent 3 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Carlisle United vs Salford City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Carlisle United and Salford City across current season. Calculated from Carlisle United's Home stats and Salford City's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Carlisle United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Carlisle United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Carlisle United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Salford City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Carlisle United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Carlisle United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Carlisle United has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Carlisle United has seen a total of 6/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Carlisle United will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Salford City has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Salford City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Salford City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Salford City has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Salford City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Salford City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||75 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.50||2.25||2.25|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.83||1.25||1.00|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.67||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||75% / 17%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 67%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 83%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 6.50||4.75||3.25|
|Cards||1.50 / 3.00||1.25||1.75|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.50||2.00||0.33|
|Fouls||14.13 / 15.17||14.00||14.25|
|Shots||12.00 / 19.00||13.25||10.75|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 6.00||5.75||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||20 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 1.83||1.40||2.67|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.00||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.40||2.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||20 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.60||4.60||4.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.40||2.60||2.33|
|Fouls||11.50 / 11.80||12.80||9.33|
|Shots||12.88 / 12.40||13.80||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 4.40||6.00||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Carlisle United vs Salford City Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|