Rizespor will welcome Beşiktaş to Çaykur Didi Stadyumu for a matchday 20 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 13th August 2021 ended in a Beşiktaş 3-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Rizespor has won 0 matches, and Beşiktaş triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.21 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Rizespor's last game in the Turkey Süper Lig against Gazişehir Gaziantep at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Karadeniz Atmacası (The Black Sea Sparro had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Beşiktaş's previous game in the competition versus Konyaspor ended in an away 1-0 loss. Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites) didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Rizespor is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Rizespor is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Beşiktaş has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Beşiktaş wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Beşiktaş kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Rizespor has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.08 per game. Beşiktaş is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Rizespor wins on average 1.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Beşiktaş. My prediction is Beşiktaş to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Rizespor's home and Beşiktaş's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 48% of Rizespor's home and Beşiktaş's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rizespor vs Beşiktaş Betting Tips
Rizespor vs Beşiktaş Head to Head
Average stats between Rizespor and Beşiktaş in most recent 14 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Rizespor vs Beşiktaş Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rizespor and Beşiktaş across current season. Calculated from Rizespor's Home stats and Beşiktaş's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Rizespor has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rizespor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rizespor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rizespor has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rizespor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for Rizespor this season.
- Coming into this game, Beşiktaş has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Beşiktaş has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Beşiktaş will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rizespor, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Beşiktaş, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Beşiktaş has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 50%||17 %||18 %|
|Loss %||57% / 33%||33 %||82 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 2.00||2.42||2.82|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.33||0.45|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.17||1.08||2.36|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||17 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||75 %||36 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||33 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 0%||42 %||9 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 4.00||4.83||4.55|
|Cards||2.04 / 2.50||1.83||2.27|
|Offsides||1.09 / 1.00||1.42||0.73|
|Fouls||12.57 / 12.50||14.33||10.64|
|Shots||10.48 / 9.17||10.25||10.73|
|Shots on Target||3.96 / 3.50||4.17||3.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||73 %||17 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||9 %||42 %|
|Loss %||30% / 0%||18 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 1.83||3.27||2.50|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.17||2.00||1.08|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.67||1.27||1.42|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||55 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||36 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||9 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 17%||64 %||17 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||91 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||36 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 100%||55 %||42 %|
|Possession %||58% / 54%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 6.33||6.36||5.25|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.00||2.73||2.17|
|Offsides||2.43 / 3.60||2.09||2.75|
|Fouls||12.70 / 12.60||13.09||12.33|
|Shots||14.26 / 12.67||14.27||14.25|
|Shots on Target||6.83 / 5.50||7.18||6.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rizespor vs Beşiktaş Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||5.80||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|