- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Rizespor will welcome Kayserispor to Çaykur Didi Stadyumu for a matchday 14 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 3rd March 2021 ended in a Kayserispor 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Rizespor has won 3 matches, and Kayserispor triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Rizespor's latest fixture against Konyaspor ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Rizespor. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Kayserispor's recent game against Göztepe ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Kayserispor put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 32nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Rizespor is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Karadeniz Atmacası (The Black Sea Sparro's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Kayserispor has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kayserispor wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kayserispor kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Kayserispor.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 54% of Rizespor's home and Kayserispor's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rizespor vs Kayserispor Betting Tips
Rizespor vs Kayserispor Head to Head
Average stats between Rizespor and Kayserispor in most recent 10 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Rizespor vs Kayserispor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rizespor and Kayserispor across current season. Calculated from Rizespor's Home stats and Kayserispor's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Rizespor has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rizespor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kayserispor's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Rizespor from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Rizespor ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rizespor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rizespor has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rizespor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Rizespor this season.
- Coming into this game, Kayserispor has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kayserispor has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kayserispor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Kayserispor ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Kayserispor, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Kayserispor has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||43 %||0 %|
|Draw %||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Loss %||71% / 50%||43 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.33||2.29||3.29|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.00||1.14||0.57|
|Conceded||1.93 / 1.33||1.14||2.71|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 17%||28 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||71 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 67%||43 %||14 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 5.33||4.57||5.29|
|Cards||1.93 / 2.17||1.57||2.29|
|Offsides||0.93 / 0.50||1.14||0.71|
|Fouls||12.36 / 11.33||13.57||11.14|
|Shots||10.43 / 11.67||9.14||11.71|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.50||3.57||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||17 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 2.50||2.50||3.13|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.17||0.83||2.13|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||17 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||100 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||33 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||67 %||63 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.17||4.50||3.63|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.00||2.83||1.75|
|Offsides||1.57 / 2.17||2.17||1.13|
|Fouls||13.07 / 13.83||16.00||10.88|
|Shots||10.14 / 12.83||13.50||7.63|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 5.83||5.50||3.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rizespor vs Kayserispor Odds
|HT 1||2.89||HT X||2.16||HT 2||3.74|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.68||BTTS NO||2.06|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|