- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
CD Castellón will welcome UD Las Palmas to Nou Estadi Castalia for a matchday 27 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 21st October 2020 ended in a UD Las Palmas 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. CD Castellón has won 1 match, and UD Las Palmas triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
CD Castellón's latest fixture against Girona FC ended in an away 2-1 loss. El Glorioso dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. CD Castellón was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 85 minute.
UD Las Palmas's recent game against FC Cartagena ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Los Amarillos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. UD Las Palmas put the pressure early on and scored in the 14th and 19th minute.
Since the start of the season, Orelluts is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although CD Castellón is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
UD Las Palmas has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. UD Las Palmas wins 0.82 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. UD Las Palmas kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or UD Las Palmas.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.97 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 31% of CD Castellón's home and UD Las Palmas's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CD Castellón vs UD Las Palmas Betting Tips
CD Castellón vs UD Las Palmas Head to Head
Average stats between CD Castellón and UD Las Palmas in most recent 4 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
CD Castellón vs UD Las Palmas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CD Castellón and UD Las Palmas across current season. Calculated from CD Castellón's Home stats and UD Las Palmas's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, CD Castellón has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Castellón has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- UD Las Palmas's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CD Castellón from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- CD Castellón has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Castellón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for CD Castellón this season.
- It's likely that CD Castellón will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, UD Las Palmas has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. UD Las Palmas has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- UD Las Palmas has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for UD Las Palmas as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- UD Las Palmas will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Castellón, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for UD Las Palmas, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving UD Las Palmas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||47 %||12 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||0 %||35 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.83||2.12||2.29|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.83||1.18||0.76|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.00||0.94||1.53|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||29 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||18 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||28 %||6 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||65 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||35 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||53 %||24 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 4.33||4.59||4.71|
|Cards||2.35 / 1.67||2.59||2.12|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.20||2.06||0.88|
|Fouls||12.91 / 13.60||12.35||13.47|
|Shots||7.68 / 9.67||7.41||7.94|
|Shots on Target||3.35 / 5.67||3.18||3.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||53 %||12 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||24 %||47 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||24 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 2.83||2.71||2.12|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.83||1.65||0.65|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.00||1.06||1.47|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||59 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||28 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||18 %||12 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||82 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||29 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||53 %||12 %|
|Possession %||53% / 57%||52 %||55 %|
|Corners||3.47 / 2.67||4.06||2.88|
|Cards||2.76 / 2.00||2.53||3.00|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.00||1.47||2.47|
|Fouls||15.09 / 15.00||14.82||15.35|
|Shots||9.21 / 10.17||9.88||8.53|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.83||4.76||3.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CD Castellón vs UD Las Palmas Odds
|HT 1||3.82||HT X||1.86||HT 2||3.62|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.57||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|