- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Cobresal will welcome La Serena to Estadio El Cobre for a matchday 8 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 18th November 2020 ended in a La Serena 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Cobresal has won 3 matches, and La Serena triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Cobresal's latest fixture against Audax Italiano ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
La Serena's recent game against Ñublense ended in a home 1-0 win. La Serena dominated the game and deserved the win. La Serena deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Cobresal is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Cobresal's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
La Serena has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Serena wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cobresal or Draw.
Cobresal vs La Serena Betting Tips
Cobresal vs La Serena Head to Head
Average stats between Cobresal and La Serena in most recent 5 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Cobresal vs La Serena Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cobresal and La Serena across current season. Calculated from Cobresal's Home stats and La Serena's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Cobresal has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cobresal has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cobresal has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cobresal recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cobresal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/10 games for Cobresal this season.
- Coming into this game, La Serena has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. La Serena has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for La Serena recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- La Serena has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 10 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for La Serena has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/10 games for La Serena this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.50||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.40||0.60|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||0.80||1.40|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||2.70 / 2.33||3.80||1.60|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.17||1.80||1.80|
|Offsides||2.90 / 2.50||3.20||2.60|
|Fouls||10.50 / 10.83||12.20||8.80|
|Shots||12.40 / 11.83||15.60||9.20|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 4.83||6.60||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 0%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.17||1.80||2.20|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.60||1.00|
|Conceded||0.70 / 0.00||0.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 100%||80 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Possession %||56% / 54%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 4.83||5.40||4.20|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.67||2.40||2.00|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.50||0.80||2.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 11.83||12.20||9.80|
|Shots||12.80 / 12.17||13.60||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 5.67||6.60||4.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cobresal vs La Serena Odds
|HT 1||2.59||HT X||2.18||HT 2||4.44|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.18||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|