- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Cobresal will welcome Unión La Calera to Estadio El Cobre for a matchday 10 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Cobresal has won 2 matches, and Unión La Calera triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Cobresal is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Cobresal's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Unión La Calera has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Unión La Calera wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Unión La Calera kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cobresal or Draw.
Cobresal vs Unión La Calera Betting Tips
Cobresal vs Unión La Calera Head to Head
Average stats between Cobresal and Unión La Calera in most recent 11 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Cobresal vs Unión La Calera Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cobresal and Unión La Calera across current season. Calculated from Cobresal's Home stats and Unión La Calera's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Cobresal has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cobresal has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Cobresal at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Unión La Calera's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cobresal from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Cobresal has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Cobresal ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Cobresal will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Unión La Calera, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Cobresal, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Cobresal has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cobresal will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Unión La Calera has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Unión La Calera has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Unión La Calera has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Unión La Calera, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (48% of all matches) involving Unión La Calera has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||64 %||20 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||2.55||2.10|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.17||1.82||0.80|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.73||1.30|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||55 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 50%||9 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||45 %||10 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||91 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||36 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 50%||82 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.38 / 2.33||4.18||2.50|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.17||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.62 / 2.50||2.91||2.30|
|Fouls||12.48 / 10.83||12.82||12.10|
|Shots||14.05 / 11.83||17.09||10.70|
|Shots on Target||6.19 / 4.83||7.73||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 17%||64 %||40 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Loss %||24% / 67%||18 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.67||2.00||2.50|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.18||1.20|
|Conceded||1.05 / 2.50||0.82||1.30|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||45 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||91 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 0%||45 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 17%||73 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 45%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.81 / 3.50||3.45||4.20|
|Cards||2.24 / 2.67||1.91||2.60|
|Offsides||1.10 / 2.00||1.00||1.20|
|Fouls||12.00 / 13.50||11.73||12.30|
|Shots||12.05 / 9.83||11.55||12.60|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.50||4.36||5.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cobresal vs Unión La Calera Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||2.02||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|