- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Cobresal will welcome Ñublense to Estadio El Cobre for a matchday 20 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 12th April 2021 ended in a Ñublense 3-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Cobresal has won 6 matches, and Ñublense triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Cobresal's latest fixture against Colo-Colo ended in an away 1-0 win. Cobresal was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Cobresal was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Cobresal is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Cobresal is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Ñublense has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ñublense wins 0.70 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ñublense kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cobresal or Draw.
Cobresal vs Ñublense Betting Tips
Cobresal vs Ñublense Head to Head
Average stats between Cobresal and Ñublense in most recent 8 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Cobresal vs Ñublense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cobresal and Ñublense across current season. Calculated from Cobresal's Home stats and Ñublense's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Cobresal has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cobresal has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Cobresal at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ñublense's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cobresal from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Cobresal will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ñublense, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Cobresal, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Cobresal has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cobresal will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ñublense has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ñublense has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Ñublense has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Cobresal get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Ñublense, both home and away.
- Ñublense will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cobresal, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Ñublense, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Ñublense has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ñublense will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.50||2.60||2.10|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.80||0.80|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.80||1.30|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||10 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||50 %||10 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||30 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.40 / 2.33||4.30||2.50|
|Cards||2.35 / 1.17||2.20||2.50|
|Offsides||2.65 / 2.50||3.00||2.30|
|Fouls||12.70 / 10.83||13.30||12.10|
|Shots||13.90 / 11.83||17.10||10.70|
|Shots on Target||6.10 / 4.83||7.70||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||50 %||10 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||10 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 4.00||2.50||3.10|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.33||1.80||1.20|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.67||0.70||1.90|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||40 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 50%||20 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 0%||50 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 5.00||4.20||4.30|
|Cards||2.65 / 3.00||2.40||2.90|
|Offsides||1.80 / 2.67||2.00||1.60|
|Fouls||12.20 / 13.33||12.60||11.80|
|Shots||14.40 / 15.33||15.60||13.20|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 7.17||7.00||5.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cobresal vs Ñublense Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.17||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|