- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Cova Piedade will welcome Casa Pia to Estádio Municipal José Martins Vieira for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal LigaPro. The last meeting on 25th January 2021 ended in a Casa Pia 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Cova Piedade has won 2 matches, and Casa Pia triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.57 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Cova Piedade's latest fixture against Vilafranquense ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Casa Pia's recent game against Varzim ended in a home 3-0 win. Casa Pia dominated the game and deserved the win. Casa Pia pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th, 67th and 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cova Piedade is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Cova Piedade is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Casa Pia has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Casa Pia wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Casa Pia kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Cova Piedade or Casa Pia to win.
Cova Piedade vs Casa Pia Betting Tips
Cova Piedade vs Casa Pia Head to Head
Average stats between Cova Piedade and Casa Pia in most recent 7 outings in the Portugal LigaPro.
Cova Piedade vs Casa Pia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cova Piedade and Casa Pia across current season. Calculated from Cova Piedade's Home stats and Casa Pia's Away stats.
Portugal LigaPro Form
- Coming into this game, Cova Piedade has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cova Piedade has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cova Piedade has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Cova Piedade has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Cova Piedade has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Cova Piedade will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Casa Pia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cova Piedade recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cova Piedade has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/34 games for Cova Piedade this season.
- Coming into this game, Casa Pia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Casa Pia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Casa Pia has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Cova Piedade get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Casa Pia, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Casa Pia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Casa Pia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/34 games for Casa Pia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||41 %||35 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||35 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.00||2.41||2.71|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||1.12||1.18|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.83||1.29||1.53|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||47 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 67%||18 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||65 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 0%||47 %||41 %|
|Possession %||42% / 49%||44 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 4.67||3.12||4.76|
|Cards||3.44 / 1.80||3.59||3.29|
|Offsides||2.16 / 1.60||2.29||2.00|
|Fouls||16.16 / 15.80||16.12||16.20|
|Shots||7.91 / 8.67||7.12||8.71|
|Shots on Target||3.74 / 2.83||3.59||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||29 %||47 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||35 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.00||2.59||2.53|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.00||1.24||1.18|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.00||1.35||1.35|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||41 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||65 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||29 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||47 %||65 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||45 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 5.33||5.47||4.82|
|Cards||2.82 / 1.67||2.82||2.82|
|Offsides||1.88 / 2.00||1.87||1.88|
|Fouls||14.88 / 12.50||15.33||14.47|
|Shots||9.79 / 11.33||9.88||9.71|
|Shots on Target||4.12 / 4.33||4.18||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cova Piedade vs Casa Pia Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|