- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Deportivo Cuenca will welcome CD Olmedo to Estadio Alejandro Serrano Aguilar Banco del Austro for a matchday 23 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 13th April 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Cuenca has won 3 matches, and CD Olmedo triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Deportivo Cuenca's last game in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A against CD Olmedo at home ended in a 5-0 win. Expreso Austral had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Deportivo Cuenca was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 21st, 33rd, 52nd, 79th and 83rd minute.
CD Olmedo's recent game against Mushuc Runa SC ended in a home 2-5 loss. CD Olmedo's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. CD Olmedo put the pressure early on and scored in the 22nd and 43rd minute.
Since the start of the season, El Rojo is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 12 games on home soil. Expreso Austral's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
CD Olmedo has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. CD Olmedo has collected 0.62 points on average per away game, compared to 0.42 at home. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. CD Olmedo failed to score in 69% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Morlacos is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
CD Olmedo failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Morlacos. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Deportivo Cuenca wins on average 1.83 points per home game, compared to 0.62 points per away game for CD Olmedo. My prediction is Deportivo Cuenca to win.
Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Betting Tips
Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Cuenca and CD Olmedo in most recent 9 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Cuenca and CD Olmedo across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Cuenca's Home stats and CD Olmedo's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Cuenca has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Deportivo Cuenca has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Deportivo Cuenca ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Cuenca, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (50% of all matches) involving Deportivo Cuenca has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Deportivo Cuenca will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CD Olmedo has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Olmedo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can CD Olmedo turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Olmedo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Olmedo has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 59% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Olmedo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (41% of all matches) involving CD Olmedo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||58 %||0 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||8 %||38 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||33 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 2.83||2.50||3.00|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.33||1.67||1.08|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.50||0.83||1.92|
|BTTS %||52% / 83%||33 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 33%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||17 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||33 %||15 %|
|Scores %||76% / 100%||83 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||50 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||67 %||8 %|
|Possession %||45% / 39%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.04 / 3.33||5.25||4.85|
|Cards||3.44 / 4.50||3.58||3.31|
|Offsides||2.16 / 1.50||2.08||2.23|
|Fouls||18.80 / 16.83||19.58||18.08|
|Shots||11.48 / 7.83||10.67||12.23|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 5.00||4.75||5.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||42 %||15 %|
|Loss %||64% / 67%||58 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||3.28 / 3.00||2.92||3.62|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.67||0.83||0.85|
|Conceded||2.44 / 2.33||2.08||2.77|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||58 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 50%||42 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||8 %||17 %|
|Scores %||44% / 67%||58 %||31 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||50 %||23 %|
|Possession %||42% / 45%||44 %||40 %|
|Corners||2.50 / 3.20||2.75||2.25|
|Cards||2.54 / 3.80||2.58||2.50|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.20||2.33||1.17|
|Fouls||14.83 / 20.80||14.00||15.67|
|Shots||9.25 / 11.00||8.75||9.75|
|Shots on Target||4.04 / 4.80||3.83||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Odds
|HT 1||2.03||HT X||2.49||HT 2||5.91|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||15.00|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||1.98|
|BTTS Yes||1.89||BTTS NO||1.86|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.76||Under 9.5 Corners||1.35|