- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Guabirá will welcome San José to Estadio Gilberto Parada for a matchday 20 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a Guabirá 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Guabirá has won 9 matches, and San José triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.89 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Guabirá's latest fixture against Real Tomayapo ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Guabirá set the tone early and scored in the 7 minute.
San José's recent game against Real Potosí ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Guabirá is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 11 games on home soil. Los Diablos del Norte's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
San José has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. San José wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. San José failed to score in 82% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Los Azucareros is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Los Santos haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.91 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost eleven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Guabirá wins on average 2.36 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for San José. My prediction is Guabirá to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 73% of Guabirá's home and San José's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Guabirá vs San José Betting Tips
Guabirá vs San José Head to Head
Average stats between Guabirá and San José in most recent 19 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
Guabirá vs San José Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guabirá and San José across current season. Calculated from Guabirá's Home stats and San José's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, Guabirá has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Guabirá has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guabirá is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Guabirá at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- San José's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Guabirá from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Guabirá has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Guabirá ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Guabirá, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Guabirá has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, San José has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. San José has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can San José turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for San José recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- San José has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 79% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for San José has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/19 games for San José this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||73 %||18 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Loss %||36% / 67%||9 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||3.27||2.73|
|Scored||1.59 / 0.50||2.36||0.82|
|Conceded||1.41 / 2.00||0.91||1.91|
|BTTS %||55% / 17%||45 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||36 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||0 %||45 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||45 %||0 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||82 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||45 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||73 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 4.33||5.00||3.64|
|Cards||3.18 / 4.17||2.73||3.64|
|Offsides||2.91 / 2.33||3.36||2.45|
|Fouls||18.14 / 16.50||21.27||15.00|
|Shots||11.09 / 8.17||12.73||9.45|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 3.17||6.09||4.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Loss %||95% / 100%||91 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.33||2.91||4.09|
|Scored||0.27 / 0.17||0.36||0.18|
|Conceded||3.23 / 3.17||2.55||3.91|
|BTTS %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||45 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.14 / 3.67||3.91||2.36|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.83||2.73||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.73||1.27|
|Fouls||13.14 / 15.00||13.82||12.45|
|Shots||9.59 / 10.50||11.45||7.73|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.33||4.91||3.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guabirá vs San José Odds
|HT 1||1.44||HT X||3.25||HT 2||15.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.71||Away Win Nil||61.00|
|Over 2.5||1.22||Under 2.5||3.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.47|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|