- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Guadalajara will welcome Atlético San Luis to Estadio AKRON for a matchday 1 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 22nd January 2021 ended in an Atlético San Luis 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Guadalajara has won 3 matches, and Atlético San Luis triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
So far, Guadalajara plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Although Guadalajara is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Atlético San Luis has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los Potosinos has collected 1.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético San Luis kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Guadalajara is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Los Tuneros failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Guadalajara.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Guadalajara wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 1.60 points per away game for Atlético San Luis. My prediction is Guadalajara to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Guadalajara has scored in 80% of home games. Atlético San Luis is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Guadalajara vs Atlético San Luis Betting Tips
Guadalajara vs Atlético San Luis Head to Head
Average stats between Guadalajara and Atlético San Luis in most recent 5 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Guadalajara vs Atlético San Luis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guadalajara and Atlético San Luis across current season. Calculated from Guadalajara's Home stats and Atlético San Luis's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Guadalajara has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Guadalajara has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Guadalajara as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Guadalajara has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Guadalajara is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Atlético San Luis, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 3 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guadalajara recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Guadalajara has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Guadalajara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Guadalajara this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlético San Luis has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético San Luis has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético San Luis will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Guadalajara, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético San Luis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético San Luis, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Atlético San Luis has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||20 %||75 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.78 / 2.33||2.80||0.50|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.00||1.20||0.50|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.33||1.60||0.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 83%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 83%||80 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||20 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 3.67||6.40||4.75|
|Cards||2.11 / 2.00||1.60||2.75|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.00||1.00||2.50|
|Fouls||13.56 / 13.67||12.60||14.75|
|Shots||14.11 / 11.00||16.00||11.75|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 4.00||6.20||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Draw %||44% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 83%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.83||2.25||3.20|
|Scored||1.56 / 0.83||1.25||1.80|
|Conceded||1.22 / 2.00||1.00||1.40|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 17%||25 %||80 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||50 %||80 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||57 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.67||4.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.33||2.00||1.80|
|Offsides||0.67 / 0.50||0.25||1.00|
|Fouls||13.78 / 11.50||11.75||15.40|
|Shots||11.33 / 10.33||13.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 3.50||3.75||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guadalajara vs Atlético San Luis Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|